Chapter 29: Soon

"What are you going to do?" Dino asked.

Actually, he was quite surprised that the hacker he kept annoying was just so close to him all along.

And, he was younger than him too but already reached this kind of maturity and power.

"Im not going to harm you guys at all, so just trust me." Tsuna flashed them a very warm smile.

Everyone turned their attention to Timoteo who had the Hyper intuition.

When Nono stepped into the circle of flames, everyone followed, well, they all hesitated but they put their trust on Nono's intuition.

Tsuna smiled at them and everyone was surprises at what Verde stated.

It was true.

It didn't hurt at all.

It was... Welcoming....

"Aren't you changing your personalities frequently?" Enma asked, enhanced by the flames dancing around them.

"Its hard to control two personalities in one body ya' know." Tsuna frowned.

"What is this for anyway?" Nayoshi asked slightly confused.

"Hm... Well, you do know that Dying Will Flames are for fighting and defense right?" Tsuna asked them all, the adults nodded and so did Varia but Nayoshi's gang was not yet equally informed about this.

Reborn started telling them while Tsuna was facing the others.

"As you all know, sun flames can heal people."

"Where is thee getting at?" Basil frowned.

"VOIII!! Just get on with it!"

"Im assuming thats a yes.." He trailed off, "But sun Flames aren't the only ones that can heal."

"What nonsense are you saying??" Iemitsu spat, not fond of the brunette.

'He didn't learn didn't he..' Tsuna sighed, ignoring the blonde.

"All of you here inside this circle of my flames, trust me okay?"

Nono nodded and so did the rest.

The flames grew bigger and the mafiosos bodies started to feel.. Lighter.... Their tired bodies we're starting to feel.... Strengthened.

"What you all don't know is that all our flames has something hidden deep within us... And that is to help is grow and strengthen." Tsuna explained and the his flames died down.

"This is..."

"Unbelievable..."

"Yes, these flames are driven by our wills and desires but what we also know its also driven by our relationships." Tsuna smiled.

"Relationships..?"

"These three linked together, it drives our Dying Will Flames to its maximum powers."

"Why are you teaching us these things? Kora!"

Tsuna pouted, "Im not only the 'villain' --as you say-- but Im also the somehow a part of you heroes."

Then he cleared hus throat, "Okay, I will now explain to you how these three things are linked."

Reborn hummed in amusement as the brunette started explaining.

"First of all, we all know that our wills are driven up by desire and passion. This makes our flames light up, but what drives this desire is your relationship toward the one you want to help or destroy." Tsuna pointed out and then he suddenly had an idea.

"Ah Christmas and New Year is coming so... Why not lets make an arrangement?" Tsuna asked skeptially at the mafiosos in front of him.

"Tch you brat-"

"-just listen." Tsuna suddenly ordered in a fierce tone that made everyone freeze a bit.

"Good." Tsuna sighed and ran his hand through his untamed brown locks.

"Exactly whn are you gonna start this war between me and you lot?" Tsuna asked while yawning, cutely rubbing his eyes.

"Isn't it suppose to be an ambush?" Reborn tilted his fedora down.

"Hm.. Yeah, but cant I just die before New Year?" Tsuna smiled at them and gave them pleading eyes.

"Scum. Why do you think we'll listen to you?" Xanxus scoffed.

"Rude. For your information, I served under all of you as a hacker and an assassin. Not to mention Im dying for all your sakes." Tsuna rolled his eyes and frowned.

"So when I get reborn back to my world, I'd see my real family there on New Years Eve." Tsuna gave them a soft smile as he was thinking of his family.

But that thought was cut off when a horrible thought ran his mind.

Knowing Vongola, he probably had to face a mansion broken in pieces. No.

He might even not face his own mansion when he gets back.

Tsuna's face turned into a scared expression which made the mafiosos confused.

"Tsuna?" Aria asked which snapped Tsuna from his horrible fantasies.

"Huh? Oh, I was still here."

A few sweat dropped and some scowled because of their short temper.

Some of them just shrugged ut off.

"Well, I'll leave the decision to you people. I wanna go home~" Tsuna yawned.

He waved a small good bye with a smile and soon, his night flames engulfed both his homies and himself.

"Thats quite a way to transport yourself somewhere isn't it?"

------

Original World

Hitomi yawned and stretched her arms while walking down the stairs.

"Im glad this mansion is huge enough to make us transport our things to another room. Block A has been destroyed." She muttered to herself.

"Kufufufufu~ What are you doing here little crystal~"

Hitomi smacked the 'Pineapple Fairy' as Fran calls him and sighed.

"I wonder when they're coming...." She smiled evilly.

------

Back to the Parallel World

Tsuna was already in bed tucked in.

Byakuran grew a smile as he sat down on the couch.

"Wah! This is getting quite interesting~"

"Why didn't you come too Megane?" Gamma asked Shoichi.

"Im not comfortable with mafiosos around me..." Shoichi clutched his stomach.

Aria smiled while sipping on a cup of tea.

"I hope everything turns out well..." She muttered.

Byakuran heard it though, "You haven't seen the visions Too?"

Aria shook her head, "No, so you havent also."

"Tsu-chan might be blocking the visions..." Byakuran grinned while standing up.

"Good night then.." Aria smiled while walking up staurs.

"I hope to see Yuni-chan soon." Byakuran grinned evilly.

"You hope." Aria said and Gamma looked confused but shrugged it off.

Shoichi was too busy with his stomach.

"Well, the end is soon anyway..."

-----

TBC