Sneak-Peak #1 -End-

If I were to make a book about Tsuna meeting his classmates, this will be the first chapter:

But Im not particularly sure if I would make one book about it tho.

-----

"Who's that hot brunette?" One girl blushed as she whispered to another flustered girl.

Hearing this, Tsuna froze and a smirk formed on his lips.

'Tsuna.. No Tsuna, keep your innocent character.' He thought to himself and calmed down.

He turned to his former classmates that all bullied him with a close eyed smile.

"Hello everyone, it seems im late.."

"Are you the owner of this company?" Nezu asked slowly with eyes full of acknowledgement.

Some of the guardians snorted.

Who knew that this 'elite' teacher would praise the 'useless' student he once despised without knowing.

"Apparently, yes."

"I think I heard wrong when you said 'former classmates'..?" One guy asked and Tsuna decided to go along with it.

"Yes, I was about to say... What are my .... Floral... Glasses doing here..." Tsuna smiled but he was cringing mentally.

'Floral Glasses.. Really?' He thought to himself.

Reborn sighed in annoyance, 'I guess he has to improve lying too..'

Hayato, Takeshi, Lambo, Chrome and Mukuro were cracking up by the sidelines too with Hitomi rolling in the ground clenching her stomach and a small smile forming on Kyoya's face.

Kyoko was giggling along with Haru and Hana.

"Is everyone complete?" Tsuna asked.

"We have one guy absent but he isn't important. He was a dame, he's probably living in the streets begging for food back in Japan." Keiー Tsuna's number one bully in his class.

Everyone else roared in laugher while Tsuna and the rest of the Vongolas remained a calm composure.

Sort of.

'Apparently, that dame you're talking about is standing right in fucking front of you..' Tsuna's eyebrow twitched and Reborn smirked by the sidelines.

He tilted his fedora down and a lot of girls swooned over that.

Tsuna regained his clam composure and smiled at all the idiots.

"Lets all lead you to the dining room shall we?" Tsuna clapped his hands twice and immediately a lot of maids and butlers appared with a smile.

"Its nice to see you're back Decimo..."

"Yeah. Im glad you're all well." Tsuna smiled back.

"What language are they speaking?" Tsuna heard a boy whisper.

"We're in Italy, of course its Italian, baka!" Another guy half whispered half yelled.