Chapter 11: Fine

Tsuna woke up and smiled.

Today was the day he'll meet Onii-san.

He stood up and started preparing for the day.

-----

"Ehhh.. We'll be late!!!" Nayoshi started panicking which made Reborn hit him and poor Iesamu with the dying will bullet.

"ROAR!! GO TO SCHOOL WITH MY BROTHERS AS IF I WERE TO DIE!" Nayoshi yelled.

But what shocked Reborn was what Iesamu said, "I WILL LET THE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT TRULY HAPPENED WITH TSU-NII AND I WITH MY DYIBG WILL!" The flat haired brunette yelled.

'This family is hiding a lot of secrets..'

But Iesamu fainted and Nayoshi started carrying him and barged into the kitchen seeing Tsuna with a slap mark on his face, his bangs covering his eyes but Nayoshi carried him too, ignoring the furious Nana, due to the effect of the dying will bullet.

Before that happened.. (With Tsuna and Nana)

Tsuna ignored his former tutor and current brothers fuzzing about things and went inside the kitchen.

Nana glared at the young boy and Tsuna ignored her, unusually getting used to it.

Nana got angrier and approached our little Tsuna.

"Dont ignore me you brat!"

'What does she want with me?'

"Well, the best way to avoid fights is to ignore your enemy.." Tsuna said with a-matter-of-fact tone.

Nana was really stressed over the days.

'Tch, how did I love this brat? Why was he even born?' Nana thought in frustration, getting caught up in her own anger.

"So stop bothering me, I am merely a stranger in this house. I can leave if you want me to. I have my own money." Tsuna shrugged and Nana slapped the young Tuna.

"SHUT UP IM THINKING! IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE THEN LEAVE!"

Tsuna faced to the right, his left cheek was stinging.

Tsuna's brown doe eyes were shadowed with his long bangs.

That's when Nayoshi came with a unconcious Iesamu swung on his back and he picked up Tsuna too.

They ran off.

"W-What have I done..?" Nana stuttered as she fell on her knees.

-----

Reborn was watching the sight from the very start.

He had a robot version of him with Nayoshi.

"Sweet and lovable Maman, huh? Iemitsu you baka. Your family is breaking down." Reborn muttered and he fled off.

-----

While Nayoshi was running, Tsuna ordered hin to drop him and Nayoshi didn't listen.

Tsuna put a sky flame on his finger and touched Nayoshi's forehead with it.

With that, Nayoshi complied.

Tsuna could make people with the sky attribute to follow him with one touch of a finger on their foreheads.

Tsuna dusted himself, getting a bandage, and patched his left cheek.

He saw Ryohei running to their direction too.

Tsuna walked up to them and Ryohei ignored him, not wanting his little sister to be involved with Tsuna.

Tsuna sighed and frowned, 'I guess things wont ever be the same here.. Mom and Dad hates me, my friends like my brothers more and ignore me.. Well, I guess it does hurt..'

Tsuna unconsciously had tears falling from his eyes.

Iesamu panicked.

"Ah.. Tsu-nii! Why are you crying..?"

Nayoshi watched by the side lines, trying to get away from the boxer but was worried about his older brother too.

He was getting to like his older brother now and Iesamu was getting over his fear of Tsuna.

Tsuna snapped back in reality and wiped his tears with his sleeves.

"Its nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Im Fine."

----

The fight ended and in the end Ryohei joined the family with Reborn's scouting.

Tsuna smiled at the sight in front of him.

It was Bianchi and Lambo who were with Reborn, Lambo trying to get the hitman's attention and Bianchi falling head over heels for the said hitman infant.

Nayoshi was talking to Yamamoto casually while Gokudera was havibg a one-sided fight with the baseball lover and Iesamu trying to calm down Gokudera.

Ryohei soon joined in and started fighting with the so called, 'Octopus head'

Kyoko was trying to calm down her  big brother and Nana was serving them all with food.

Tsuna smiled sadly, he was just in the sidelines.

He knew that this wasn't his world..

But.. He felt like he was not needed.

The family was walking toward the light while he was pushed back in the shadows.

Tsuna turned his back.

"Well, Im leaving the house anyway.."

----

Im sorry its such a short chapter!!

TBC