Chapter 7: Oh

It was another day and the siblings relationship were actually building up.

Tsuna was being accepted by other people too.

Kyoko visited Iesamu and Nayoshi's room today.

Well, is visiting.

She is still here and Tsuna didn't bother joining since he knew the orange haired girl is scared of him.

Reborn was actually the one who brought Kyoko in.

Tsuna could here choking sounds next to his room, probably Reborn Strangling Nayoshi.

Tsuna shrugged cuz' it was normal for him.

He took out hus USB and plugged it in his Laptop.

Messages suddenly flooded in.

{Broncho: 27!!!}

{Broncho: notice mee!!}

About fifty messages about Bronchi, which he assumes is the Tenth Cavallone boss, Dino.

Tsuna sighed as he finally replied.

Sky27: What is it Broncho?

{Broncho: Finally! I have a question! Who is the Vongola boss candidate?}

Sky27: Well, his name is Sawada Nayoshi. He lives in Japan, Namimori, along with his older twin, younger brother, which is the candidate for being the next CEDEF Boss, and Mother.

{Broncho: Eh? He has a twin!?! Why isn't the twin a candidate too?}

Sky27: You do know the Psychopathic Night, right? That's his brother. Man, Mafia and their fucking dramatic names. Where's my pay?

{Broncho: Awww.. And I thought You forgot it... And, WHAT?!?}

Sky27: Yeah, deposit. Money. Now.

{Broncho: Fine, a hundred thousand is fine right? Thanks!}

Tsuna shut his laptop off as he hid the USB.

There was a lot of noise in the other room.

'They sure are having fun..' Tsuna thought sadly as he remembered those times that he and his guardians did that.

Tsuna unlocked his room as he sensed a presence outside his room.

Iesamu was shocked to see his brother open the door before he could even knock.

Someone else also witnessed the scene, none other than Reborn.

'Is it a mere coincidence or did he really sense it?' Reborn thought as he kept arguing with himself.

Tsuna flashed a warm and welcoming smile at Iesamu as he opened his mouth to speak.

"What do you need Ie-kun?" Tsuna's voice could melt anyones heart.

"Say, where's Yo-kun?" Tsuna asked as he looked around cluelessly when it hit him.

'Oh, I remember now, this is the time when Kyoko-chan was shot with the Dying Will Bullet.' With that thought, Tsuna snickered making Iesamu confused.

"What's so funny Tsu-nii?"

"I just remembered something, thas all." Tsuna smiled.

This sparked Reborn's curiosity more.

"Ah! Right! I was told to inform you about something.." Iesamu was hesitant for a second.

"Hm? What is it?" Tsuna tilted his head.

'Damn long hair.' Tsuna irritantly thought as his long brown bangs covered half of his face.

*BANG!*

"Baka-Iesamu and Aho-Nayoshi are candidates of becoming the successor and advisor of the Strongest Mafia, Vongola." Reborn announced as Ieyasu was sweating.

Tsuna just stared at them blankly as he thought, 'I wonder what will be their reactions if I told them i already know..' Tsuna thought amusingly.

Tsuna replied with an, "Oh."

Then Reborn was confused again.

What did the gravity-defying haired brunette mean with the simple 'oh'

Normally, people will freak out or wont believe it.

Tsuna smiled once again and continued, "I already knew that. Im not that clueless, Reborn, Ie-kun."

Ieyasu was utterly shocked and so was Reborn.

"Seriously, Im not like Nana-san." Tsuna frowned.

"Anyway, is that all? Im bored now.." Tsuna looked at the two with bored eyes and somehow, superiority and authority was overflowing his body.

It was as if..

He was stronger than the two in front of him.

Tsuna accidentally slipped as he fell face first on the floor which immediately made Iesamu and Reborn doubt their ideas.

"Itte!"

Actually, Tsuna intentionally did that so he wont be suspicious.

He was going too far, he might be caught by the Vindice is he was found out as Sky27 and be hated by Reborn if he was found out as the Tri-ni-sette Advisor. But something caught his attention..

How could the Arcobalenos be cursed if Kawahira wasn't here?

Meh.

But it would be fun to mess with them a bit.

"Dame-Tsuna, how did figure this out?" Reborn asked as he hopped on Iesamu's head.

"Reborn, isn't it a bit obvious hearing explosions and gun shots next to my room?" Tsuna answered with a matter-of-fact tone as he stood up.

Iesamu sweat dropped at Tsuna's answer.

"And when Reborn came in, he said he was the greatest Hitman in the World. And I didn't think he was lying.." Tsuna shrugged.

"Why aren't you shocked? How did you detect I wasn't lying?" Reborn asked once more, becoming suspicious of the brunette.

Tsuna smiled and answered,

"Because this is just the start of my New Life."

-----

TBC