Chapter 31: I know

"Tsuna.. What is this?" Reborn asked with his eye brow twitching and his hand ready to get his gun.

Nayoshi was jaw dropping.

"Why do you have so many sweets in this room?!?"

There was a room literally filled with--

Jk.

Do you really think that is part of the plot of the story?

Hell no. Author-chan is not that retarded.

(A/N: Don't leave me I was just playing with you!! T^T)

>>Here's the real thing>>

"Tsuna... What is this?" Reborn asked darkly, well, he more of like demanded an answer.

"E-Er.. Well... Ya see.." Tsuna stuttered and started fiddling with his hands.

'Shit! I forgot about Leon and how he can transform into anything!'

Nayoshi looked at his brother in complete shock.

His REAL big brother's body was inside a large glass tube chained and an oxygen mask was attached to him. (You know how Mukuro was imprisoned in Vindice.)

"Explain." Reborn pounted a gun at Tsuna and Tsuna sighed.

'A fever and now this..' Tsuna frowned and shook his head.

"I don't know myself, When I first came into your world I thought that I possessed your Tsuna's body. I had Shamal help me --by threatening him-- in finding out what really happened. It turns out that my body was transported here and transformed into my younger form." Tsuna frowned and was shaking a bit due to the excessive stare the hitman was giving him.

"How did you find this then?"

Nayoshi stepped closer to the tube only to be stopped by Tsuna.

"You cant go any nearer." He glared.

"Why?!"

"You will disrupt him... This Tsuna.. He's dangerous... Actually, after me showing you my three flames on the roof top and I disappeared, a day after that, I found him lying on a allyway. Creepy right?" Tsuna said and Nayoshi shivered.

Reborn simply listened.

"After that, I brought him into the house and we built this little room. We chained him and I threa-called Shamal again to help me identify the case. He said that my body was transported to this world and aged less, then, after the weakening of your Tsuna, Zero found out I was here and transferred into my body and so did His flames...." Tsuna took a deep breath before continuing.

"And I don't know how his memories and emotions transferred into me but... All I know now is that the Tsuna there, is dead." Tsuna stated bluntly while pointing at the tube which made Nayoshi clench his fists.

"O-Okay..." He simply said and turned back.

"But why are you keeping him here and why the oxygen mask?" Nayoshi questioned looking at the tube with a frown.

"Hey, anything could happen." Tsuna shrugged.

"Besides that... How many more are you hiding from us Tsuna?" Reborn once again asked with a dangerous vibe around him.

Tsuna shook his head in panic, "Im Not hiding anything else Reborn! Well.. Atleast I dont think I am..." Tsuna pouted and gazed up the ceiling.

"But If I really am, I wonder what would happen..." Tsuna smirked and Reborn hit him.

"You'd probably be dead."

"Well of course I'd end up dead even if anything else happens anyway." Tsuna chuckled and they all left the room.

Tsuna pulled Nayoshi by the wrist and whispered, "Don't tell Ie anything about this.. He'd probably make a big deal out of this and blame himself..."

Nayoshi nodded and understandment because he knew his brother well.

That guy blames himself for literally anything that happens to anyone or anything around him.

Iesamu wasn't around the house and Tsuna knew he was at a convenience store.

He has his sources.

'This GPS really is handy isn't it.. Good thing I made him eat it..' Tsuna cheered in his mind with a sneeze.

Skipping back to the couch and lying down lazily, he decided to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

"Tsuna~" A voice sang.

The wind blew as the grass and leaves of the trees went with the flow of the wind.

Tsuna made an annoyed face as he faced a brunette that looked like him but had Red eyes.

"Zero..." He sighed and Zero chuckled evilly. "Oh how you missed me."

"Yeah yeah.." Tsuna rolled his eyes.

"Why are you even doing this Zero?"

Zero chuckled, "Why am I doing this? Hey Tsuna... Did you know your father had a brother?"

Tsuna's eyes widened as he shook his head, "Let me Guess, and that brother is you. You get into the topic real quick." He pointed out and Zero smiled, amused of the brunette easily picking up what the situation is.

"Yes I am. And I have been through everything this Tsuna's world has gone to. I am the forgotten one in that family." Zero's face scrunched in disgust.

"Like The Tsuna of this world.. I was the one who was abused, but I didn't say anything, until I died of course. I died at the age of twenty... That was when I was killed by my own mother, and by that, I guess my soul was given a chance to live."

Tsuna sat down on the grass as his legs were starting to feel numb, "Continue.." He grinned.

Zero took a deep breath and continued, "After that, I searched for my brother and saw how well he was doing which brought hatred to me." He clenched his fists.

"But when I saw what really happened, or may I say, how they were treating you, I decided to guide you...." Zero's eyes softened and he smiled as he looked at the sky and reached out, "But that was all destroyed too when you tried to kill yourself."

The sky turned orange as the sun was setting.

"But then you came and so I transferred into your body and decided to end this world and start a new one."

Tsuna stared blankly at Zero, "Thats one of the most common things' villains would say as their back story. Boring~" he yawned which ticked Zero off.

"Shut up; like you know any better." Zero scowled and Tsuna laughed.

"Is there nothing that will be able to change your mind?"

"No. And thats Final." Zero huffed and stubbornly sat down on the grass with arms folded.

"Of course, I am certain that I will end the world tomorrow."

"Lets see about that... Im not just certain, because I KNOW my family will be able to defeat you." Tsuna grinned, "Because even if they aren't my real family back in my world, I know that Family has a past that links us together and soon, we will start building a bridge to the future."

-------

TBC