Chapter 10: Alliance

Tsuna got up as he set an illusion of himself in his room.

He put on his disguise and he smirked as he put on his Mask.

"Lets see how truly smart our dear Vongola is.. As Tsuna, I am already part of the Clam, but as Sky27, Im on no ones side.." Tsuna mumbled to himself.

'That actually sounded cool..' Tsuna mused to himself and then he jumped out of his window.

With Iesamu and Nayoshi.

"Reborn left?" Nayoshi sighed in relief and jumped on his bed.

"Finally! A break!"

"Tsu-nii's room has been surpisingly quiet." Iesamu frowned.

"Now that you mention it.." Nayoshi and Iesamu barged into their older brother's room, which was surprisingly unlocked.

"Ah, what brought you here Ie and Yo? Isn't it rude to suddenly barge into someone's door??" illusion Tsuna questioned as he looked up from his book, sitting on his bed.

"Eh... Gomen Tsu-nii.." Iesamu apologized, nervously scratching the nape of his neck.

Nayoshi huffed, "Tch, and we got worried too..."

'Tsuna' chuckled, "Wow, thats a first."

Nayoshi blushed thus resulting Iesamu and Tsuna to laugh.

------

"Tsk, that guy is late." Reborn, getting impatient, clicked his tongue.

"Patience, Reborn-kun.." Timoteo, the Vongola Nono smiled.

He was excited and happy to finally get to see the Sky27. After five long years of searching him, he finally appeared.

Iemitsu frowned at the time, it was 11:55PM.

Five minutes passed and a figure appeared.

"Ah, Vongola, Sun Arcobaleno, and CEDEF boss. Glad to see you all good and fine." Tsuna, in his Sky27 disguise, grinned under his mask.

"You're late!" Iemitsu pointed out.

"I do believe I am not, and I am never late. Didn't we schedule to meet at 12 Midnight?"

Nono chuckled as he extended a hand.

When Reborn was going to warn him Nono cut him off, "I don't sense him as a threat to us Reborn-kun."

Reborn sighed in defeat quietly and he lowered his fedora to cover hus eyes.

"But I am quite surprised, are you really Sky27? Arent you a bit too young..?" Timoteo asked ad he shook hands with Sky27.

"Well, you could say rhat." Sky37 replied, 'Im mentally 27 years old..' Tsuna thought.

"Why cant you show us your Identity?" Reborn asked, cautiously eyeing the mysterious hacker.

"Ehh... Didn't I tell you already? I don't like being cast in Vendicare." Sky27 replied casually, he suddenly disappeared,
Alarming the two, Iemitsu and Reborn.