Chapter 9: You dont know anything!

'Italian'

'Japanese'

'Thoughts'

----

Tsuna was in the bathroom, fixing himself up.

As he looked at the mirror he smirked.

"Different day, same old me. I'll fall for myself if I could." Tsuna muttered.

Our dear Tsuna is becoming a narcissist.

Oh dear God, no.

Today was the day he would meet His 'grandfather', who had no idea it was really him.

Oh how exciting.

Really..

Please Note the sarcasm.

Tsuna sighed as he put on his uniform and he knew that his brothers would be meeting Haru later on.

"Well, I guess This day would be interesting.. No, scratch that, the future will always be interesting.." Tsuna sighed.

"Well, I guess this is what I get." Tsuna remarked and he was also glad that he made the walls and the door and the window of his room, sound proof.

Tsuna got down hearing Bianchi feeding Reborn and Lambo laughing.

Tsuna softened his gaze as he went down stairs.

"Gyahahaha! Good Morning Tsuna-nii! The great Lambo-sama has greeted you!"

"Good Morning Tsuna/Dame-Tsuna/Tsu-nii."

Tsuna gave a warm smile, "Ohayou Minna!" He greeted as he eyed his mom who was paying no attention
To him.

Tsuna shrugged, but he missed his caring mother.

"Not going to eat again?" Reborn raised an eyebrow.

"Nah. I'll just buy some food." Tsuna replied as he slipped on his shoes and swing his bag on his shoulder.

He closed the door as he found a girl walking on the walls, with chocolate brown hair tied into a small pony tail.

She eyed Tsuna and ignored him.

Tsuna chuckled and smiled at the  girl.

'Don't worry Haru.. I don't wanna deal with you too.. No offence Haru from my world....' Tsuna thought as he continued walking to a restaurant near by.

Suddenly, an blonde haired woman walked to him. "Long time no see Tsuna!" She smiled.

"Uh.. Hey.." Tsuna looked at the name tag in a millisecond and smiled back.

"Anna-san."

The said woman smiled as she led Tsuna to a seat.

"Usual right?" Tsuna assumed he went to this restaurant a lot and nodded.

Then, Anna dropped a note on his table and Tsuna read it.

Hey, You okay?

Did your family do anything to you?