Chapter 30: Sick

Tsuna yawned as he went down stairs with a blanket wrapped around himself.

He sneezed and coughed a bit and he was glad that Byakuran and the rest of his homies went back to their homes to sort some things out.

Tsuna went to the kitchen and took some ramen, boiled some water and ate.

He sighed in satisfaction as he began slurrping on the ramen.

Suddenly, the doorbell rung which confused Tsuna.

'Byakuran and the rest just left last night, Why would they come back this early?'

He stood up from his chair and walked towards the door, making sure not to trip on the blanket he used as he walked.

The door bell rung again and Tsuna groaned, "Im getting there!" He shouted with a hoarse voice because he was sick.

It was just a slight effect of having three flames to control.

Its was just a fever thats all.

He soon reached the front door and opened it revealing a blonde boy and a brunette with an infant on the blonde's head.

"We finally found you!" Iesamu cheered and Tsuna whined.

"You look sick dame-Tsuna."

"Well, I am. So good bye." Tsuna intended to close the door but Reborn's small leg managed to stop the door.

'Damn you Reborn..' Tsuna scowled in his head and Reborn smirked at him.

He sighed and opened the door, letting the three go inside. With series of coughs coming from Tsuna, they entered.

"Woah! You live here? Its bigger than our house!" Nayoshi exclaimed.

"Yeah.." Tsuna shrugged and went to the living room.

Grabbing his garbage a while ago, he threw it into the trash can and washed his utensils.

"Its really clean..." Iesamu smiled, admiring the place.

"Thanks." Tsuna said as he sat down on the sofa and curled up there with his blanket and sneezed.

"What brings *cough* you here?"

His brothers sweat dropped at the brunette.

"No reason really." Nayoshi shrugged.

This irked Tsuna a bit but he smiled.

"Well, that was worth my time." Tsuna sarcastically said, "Make yourselves at home. Please don't enter any of the rooms up stairs. Even I don't know whats inside those bedrooms of theirs.." Tsuna shuddered.

"If you're expecting for food, I don't have any." Tsuna yawned and lazily grabbed the remote control.

"So you really are the villain of this fanfic huh?" Iesamu sweat dropped.

"I don't know either..." Tsuna sighed and switched on the TV.

Reborn decided to take a look in the house and so did Nayoshi.

Iesamu stayed with Tsuna watching Kuroko no Basuke Ova 75.5Q

"You like basketball?"

"Yeah, but I don't know how to play. Thats the struggle." Tsuna pouted and rolled around the couch.

"I see..."