Chapter 13: Surprises

'Demonic or Sad voice'

'Normal'

-----

Tsuna hummed a song in his house.

He sighed as he scratched his head, "I never got to go to school yesterday.." He frowned.

"Oh well." He cheered and then went to his kitchen and cooked himself some food and changed into his uniform to go to school.

"It feels lonely that Giotto-san and the others already left.. Meh, people will be coming into this house one by one anyway.." Tsuna smirked as he popped some toast into his mouth.

He got out of his house and locked it.

Ignoring the stares he was getting, he went inside his classroom to be shook.

"Tsuna! Where were you!!?? Why was your room empty??" Nayoshi started shaking Tsuna, making him dizzy.

"You do know.. I cant answer you when I pass out.."

"Ah! Fine, but just answer!" Nayoshi frowned.

Tsuna rubbed his head, massaging his temples before replying, "I moved to a new house."

"Where did you get the money to buy a house??" Iesamu went wide eyed.

"I have a job ya' know." Tsuna shrugged as he went to his seat.

"Bastard! Acting all arrogant in front of Juudaime and Iesamu-sama!" Gokudera spat out and a pang of hurt was seen in Tsuna's expression which was not left unseen by all of them, but then it got covered up with a smile, but it didn't reach Tsuna's ears.

"Aww, don't be so uptight with me Gokudera-kun.. I too have been stressed out you know!" Tsuna pouted.

"Ha! Dame-Tsuna? Stressed? I never knew that was in his vocabulary!" One random student bursted out laughing and a bunch of others started laughing with him.

"Hm~ You don't know whats going in with my life... But I know whats going on with yours~" Tsuna mused and then he suddenly appeared in front of the student,
Shocking the others, including Reborn who was watching in one of his CCTV cameras in his hide out.

"My eyes couldn't follow him.." Reborn 'tsk'-ed.

"Lets see.. Hawagido Warine. Your mother recently left you didn't she?" Tsuna mused as he leaned forward the said male.

"H-How..? Y-YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE! MY LIFE IS BREAKING!" The boy stuttered and everyone in the class turned their focus on the two.

Tsuna leaned back as he smirked, "Of course I don't feel what you feel right now.. Since I've experienced much worse."

He glanced at his brothers before giving a strained fake smile.

"Hated by his father, ignored by his mother, accused by his existence, bullied at school, getting unnoticed, forgotten, abused, mocked, judged. You can find that all in me~" Tsuna smirked.

"After all, Im just one mistake~"

Every word he said, sent shivers to everyone in the class's backs.

It felt so sad, angry, and... Frustrated.

"Now... Atleast you still have your father. I Have none at all~" Tsuna showed them a sad smile again.

"Well, if you're breaking...."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I was already long broken.."