Chapter 23: What?!

"WHATTTTT?!"

As you can see, Tsuna was practically screaming his head off as he saw what was displayed in his laptop.

{RedK: Hello Tsuna-kun. Long time no see. I haven't seen you in my assassinating days lately.}

Guess who?

It was his best friend.

KOZART ENMA!

He is an assassin!

Byakuran snickered behind the door as Tsuna ignored it, too busy panicking.

If he was a narcissist here.

What could be worse?

Enma of course.

"WAAHHHHH!!! What has happened to the world?!" Tsuna groaned as he kept pulling his untamed brown locks.

He then rolled into a ball and rolled to the corner of his room.

"Im just gonna sleep here until everything's over..." He muttered.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"LIKE HELL I CAN DO THAT!! The world is in my hands and I just want to sleep!!" Tsuna whined.

"Maybe Manga can help.." He sighed as he took a Manga book.

Yes, Tsuna was an otaku.

'Shokugeki No Soma'

He lied down on his bed and read the Manga book to calm him down.

But in the end, he fell asleep.

|~|~|Dream|~|~|

A brunette was sitting on a bench in Namimori Park.

"Eto..." He heard a voice above him.

Tsuna looked up at the boy with Red Hair, and compass like red eyes. He had a bandage on his nose and almost everywhere.

"Can I sit with you?" He asked.

Tsuna nodded and scooted a bit to let the boy sit.

"Ne, ano.. My name is Kozaro Enma, what's yours?" Enma asked the brunette.

Tsuna fiddled with his fingers as he replied, "Sawada Tsunayoshi."

"Its nice to meet you!" Enma smiled brightly.

Tsuna saw the warmth and acceptance in it, plus he knew Enma was acting with the shy personality thing.

Tsuna grinned, "Same to you too! Why wont you show your true personality?"

Enma widened his eyes as he looked at Tsuna with a glint of amusement.

"Wahh! You read me like a book!"

"Well, Im like you." Tsuna chuckled.

"People are so easy to fool aren't they?" Tsuna smiled as he leaned back at the bench and gazed at the sky.

"Yeah, they easily believe what they see." Enma giggled as he smirked.

"Why wont we play for a bit?"

"Play what?" Tsuna regained his composture as he stared at the red head with bored eyes.

"Lets prank people!" Enma cheered as he started chuckling evilly.

If Tsuna was a narcissist, then Enma had to be the mischievous and Bipolar type.

Tsuna pondered for a minute then nodded with a smug look.