Chapter 19: Haunting Pasts (Part 5)

Iesamu and Nayoshi have always noticed their older brother's odd behaviour.

Like how his smiles looks forced.

How he looked horrified when their father comes home from overseas.

Tsuna also didn't join them when playing.

He was always distant around them, his family.

Of course, Iesamu and Nayoshi weren't that dense. They notice their brother getting more bruises when their father comes home.

But they always consider it as a coincidence.

Their father wont do anything that bad, right?

Well, Not.

It was one time when Nayoshi went down to get some warm
Milk because he couldn't sleep.

In the kitchen, he heard yelling and profanities as whimpering was also heard.

Curious, he shakily opened the kitchen door, revealing his father, their father, punching the lights out of their older brother.

Nayoshi's eyes widened, he looked at his older brother, Tsu, who was just hissing in pain in every punch and kick.

He felt bloodlust from the brunette for a second but it disappeared when Tsuna looked at him from the corner of his eye.

Iemitsu, who just noticed his younger son, smiled like nothing happened.

"Yo! I was just teaching this brat a lesson. Want to join me?" He asked with a goofy smile.

Nayoshi shakily shook his head, then he looked at his older brother who was wiping his blood away from his head with dull brown eyes.

They made eye contact but Tsuna shrugged and continued wiping some blood away from his face.

The face he loves so much.

Iemitsu smiled and replied with a single 'okay'.

Iemitsu dragged Nayoshi out of the kitchen and gave him some milk in a glass.

"Don't mind what you saw okay?"

With that, his father left him and Nayoshi rushed to his twin's aid.

"Tsu!"

Tsuna didn't reply but just stood up, struggling a bit, but he was already used to it.

He felt stings, but not much pain.

"Tsu?"

Tsuna ignored his brother and limped his way out of the kitchen and up stairs.

"Leave me alone." His voice full of anger and frustration dripping in venom said.

"E-Eh?" Dumbfounded, Nayoshi stared at his twin's retreating figure and stared at the floor.

'What has our family become...?'

-------

Tsuna was walking his way to school, new bandages were attached to his bruised and scarred skin.

'I miss my fabulous skin... When can I ever NOT get new scars.' Tsuna sighed in annoyance as he reached the Namimori gates.