Chapter 15: Haunting Pasts (Part 1)

These upcoming chapters will be about Tsunayoshi's of the parallel world's past.

The name of the song is, 'Talk of the Past.' Wattpad wont let me publish it so yeah, search it yourselves.

Hope you enjoy the chapter..

----

A little brunette came back home all bruised and tattered.

"Im Home!" He heard a man's voice behind him.

As he looked back, his eyes widened.

It was someone who hated him to the core where he could just die.

"Anata! Welcome back!" Nana came out of the kitchen, smiling brightly.

Two boys came running down the stairs, giggles following them as they dashed to their father.

The four had a group hug and Tsuna just watched there awkwardly, yet a big sharp pain hit his hearts as they were all happy without him again.

He then felt a dangerous aura behind his 'father' and he backed up.

But then, his father told them he was his boss.

Tsuna eyes the man cautiously and the man seemed to notice it and smiled at the brunette.

'This child could sense my presence..' Timoteo thought in amusement.

Tsuna turned his back to go up stairs and Nana eyed him in worry.

"Tsu-kun, where are you going?"

The four-year-old child had his eyes shadowed under his bangs but he turned around with a fake smile that Timoteo could sense.

"Ish okay Kaa-shan.. Im just going to west.." The little Tsuna answered back with a lie, ignoring his mother's concerned gaze since he knew that she would forget all about him in the end.

Timoteo noticed many bruises and blood stains on the little brunette.

He looked at the father, Iemitsu, who was ignoring the child's presence and continued playing on with his two younger ones.

Timoteo looked back at the child's fragile and limping retreating figure and he swore that he saw tears falling out of the little Tuna's eyes.

He could feel great amount of flames inside the young boy but depression and negative feelings was siding with boy's Sky flames.

"Ojii-san! Ojii-shan!" The three-year-old Iesamu called out cutely as he clutched on Timoteo's shorts with his small hands.

"Yes?"

"Lets go play!" The two chorused.

The old man gladly complied, forgetting all about the broken child.

-----

In Tsuna's room

Tsuna sat down on his bed, renoving his clothes and patched himself all up.

Then, he changed into new clothes and plumped on his bed as tears that were always with him fell.

Tsuna wiped his eyes as he sat up and started singing a soft song.

Yeah, Tsuna is four years old, but he can now speak fluently.

He just speaks childish when around people so people wont call him a freak.

"I know, that I do everything right..

I do not say nor do I complain.. Those days far away, I know that I would say.. Words like that to make me okay.."

Tsuna stared at the wall with his lifeless eyes as he continued.

"Im honest, unlike the rest.. My words are filled with contempt, they're all in vain..

From time to time there would be awful fights.. I do not think much; I kept holding my head high.."

"Just looking at what I could see behind me as I ran.."

Tsuna chuckled as his favorite part was coming on..

"Hey, will somebody come help and say hello to me?

Instead they all bow their heads as a sign of formality..

But, though it feels like everything is freezing, Im the only one lonely..

I may be alone, but I will not forever show.."

Tsuna stopped at that and sighed.

(For full song, search for Matsupaddoiyo - Talk of the Past)

"Tsu-kun!!" He heard down stairs.

Tsuna wiped his tears away and acted like nothing happened as he went down stairs.

"Yes, Kaa-san?"

"Go on and play with your brothers.." Nana cheered and Tsuna nodded but he just stayed inside peacefully watching his brothers play with the old man.

Timoteo took notice of this as he walked to the brunette and reached him out a ball.

"Why don't you join as Tsunayoshi?"

Tsuna shook his head and gave Timoteo a pained smile which shocked the Nono.

"I.. I don't need to be there.. They should be the ones happy, not me. Im just a burden to our family.." Tsuna's eyes looked calming bit pain was mixed in it.

It was as if he understood the situation and accepted it, which he did.

"What do you mean by that Tsunayoshi?" Timoteo asked in a soft tone.

"Im just a weight to our family.. I make Otou-san mad and Kaa-san worry. I don't bring any good.." Tsuna bowed his head but a smile was still present in his features, yet the smile was a forced one.

"Tsu-kun doesn't need love.. Tsu-kun can stand in this world alone.. Because I.. Don't deserve anything in this world."

Timoteo's eyes widened at what the brunette had to say.

The child had been facing this many problems at just the age of four.

"I'll just be watching here ojii-san, you're making Ie and Yo impatient. I don't want to ruin their happiness." Tsuna gave Timoteo one more close eyed smile as he pushed Timoteo to his brothers away with all his strength.

In the end, Timoteo did what he was told and played ball with Tsuna's younger brothers.

"See? You'd forget all about me in the end too.." Tsuna muttered to himself.

-----

Minutes passed and they had a picture with one brunette missing in the picture.

Tsuna, of course, wasn't in the picture since he was forgotten again.

Tsuna held back his tears as he went back to his room, locking the door.

"They don't need Tsu-kun.. Tsu-kun can never be enough for them.. Even if Tsu-kun did his best to impress them..." Tears started falling from the innocent brown orbs of Tsuna.

"Im just invisible.. And I would never be considered as one of them.."

--///

TBC