Chapter 2 Meeting's can be fun.

(Inside James car picture )

James' POV

I woke up exactly at 6 o' clock. I am very punctual with my time. The meeting will be held at 8:30 a.m, I got out of bed noticing a naked body lying in my king-sized bed. Oh, I almost forgot about her. My occasional one night stands. I remember that I have a meeting with Lindcon's today. I got out of the bed when I was about to go to the bathroom when I was pulled back to the bed. She was holding my wrist.

" let go back to bed baby, how about round three?" She purred. I knew what she means but I had no interest in two-night stands.

"Maria will have your clothes washed and ironed. The car will be waiting outside when you ready to leave" I said in a cold voice.

I shoved off her hand that was holding my wrist and went to the bathroom. I took a good hot shower then came out of the bathroom. I saw the bed empty. I went to my cupboard and got dressed. I looked at my watch. I had another one and a half an hour left for the meeting to start. I went downstairs. Maria was arranging the table for my breakfast.

"Did that redhead leave?" I asked her. I couldn't care less about my one night stands. Least to know their names.

" Yes master, a few minutes earlier"
Maria is my house maid. She took care of my affairs and everything at the house.
I ate my breakfast. I looked at my watch and I had time left. Then my phone rang.

"Hello," I said in a business voice.

"Hello, so I hope your ready for the meeting with the Lindcon's."

" Yes, dad I am. "

" well, that's good. You should come and visit your mother sometimes she worries about you dying single for the rest of your life. When will we be able to meet Mrs Henderson? Your mother thinks she will die without seeing her grandchildren. Her words, not mine."

"I am a busy man dad, I don't have time for marriage or girlfriend. And love is a waste of time." I said in an agitated voice.

"Well that something I disagree son, but when you find the one like I found your mother, then you will think that there is not enough time you get just to be with her"

" I doubt it dad"

"Well, I will say this to your son, when you find the right girl you will give it all to have her." My dad said to me.

"Okay, I am going to go to the Lindcon Co. now see you there"

"See you there son," he said warmly.

Ronald opens the door for me and I went inside the car. It's is a BMW.
I looked in my laptop and arranged the points to be discussed. I prepared the documents.

I checked my watch again. I reached in time. I took the elevator and reached the conference room. I saw my dad was already there as well as Mr Leo Lindcon and the other board members. I went towards my dad and sat down. There was still 5 minutes for the meeting to start. I couldn't help but notice that there was one chair was empty. Everyone was ready and the meeting was about to start and still, that chair was empty. I noticed Mr Leo was trying to call someone from the very beginning but looks like he was not picking up his phone.

"Is someone else will be coming? " my dad asked Mr Lindcon.

" Yes there will be but I think she is running late as I know she is not a morning person." He smiled and said.
So it's a 'she' I thought to myself. Is that his girlfriend? But why I am thinking about that girl whoever she is.

It was 10 minutes and she hasn't come yet. Whoever she is well, Mr Leo sure is not a very punctual man and I guess lousy on employee selection too. If it was me I would have fired that person. Late in such an important meeting. Again, why I am thinking of her?

Just in ten minutes after that thought, I saw I blond girl making her way to the conference room hurriedly. She didn't look up, she was just walking straight towards the glass door while arranging the files.

My inner voice shouted, ' watch out!'

There was it, she slammed her face on the glass door. All the files fell in the ground. I was just about to get up to help her but I saw Leo rushed towards the door. That expresses, she is someone important to him. I didn't like it. What? Now I am feeling jealous? No that can't be. I am sure.

The girl came inside. All the eyes of the people in the room were on her. Some were murmuring. I didn't like it. My dad had a very respectable side for a woman. He gave a sharp look to the people murmuring. They all went quite instantly.

She sat in her chain, which was longing for her I would say. She cheeks were red like her lips but she didn't put lipstick I could see. Her blond curls fell perfectly on her shoulders. Her shirt and her skirt were on her body like a second skin. She was sure damn attractive.

Her little accident was sure amusing. I didn't know meetings could be fun. I didn't like that she is with Leo. She couldn't be his girlfriend. How did he get someone so sexy?

I saw her looking at me. She reverted her eyes quickly. I could see her blush and the way she would touch the pencil on her to her lips was seductive. I am sure I was making her nervous. I liked it. She was beside Leo all the time. The meeting ended with satisfaction and we signed the contact with them.

Then he introduced the girl beside him who was my concern. "This beautiful lady is my sister Mia," he said.

So that is their relationship. I felt relief in my chest. She is his sister, Mia. I didn't know he even had a sister.

Leo came and talked with my father and he congratulated me for taking his place in a few days. I kept my gaze at her all the time.

During the handshake with her, I kept looking at her. I loved the blush she gave me. " looking forward to working with you Miss. Mia " I said with a seductive smile.

And there is that blush again.

I was looking forward to more encounters with her. Her skin was soft. I could feel a pull of gravity in that handshake.
Oh, now I gotta know more about her I said to myself.

Miss Mia, you have cast a spell on me huh? I smirked thinking to myself.

Read my new romance seduction danger and betrayal story of Sylvia and ashton