Chapter 29 Sorry.

(The shower of rose petals on Mia picture and rock bottom song video )

Mia's POV

"So this happened," I said to Cloè.

" I think James is very possessive and jealous of you. He doesn't want anyone else to touch you except him. More like a possessive prince."

" Whatever you say Cloè but I am not letting him off the hook so easily. I am not talking to him."

"Now miss. Hermit. You being too cold just forgive the poor fellow. He apologised to you didn't he."

" No Cloè. No is a no. This time I am determined and he should to him, not me. Wait... how did you know he apologised to me I didn't tell you that. Did James told you to call me?"

"Oops busted." She said. That got me angrier. " Great you tell James then that this is not gonna work. I am not talking to him and I am crossing you out too. Bye," I ended the call before she could say anything.

James POV

I knew Mia is angry with me. She didn't even talk to me or answer my calls. What to do? I called Cloè and told her the situation." Can you talk to her for me and let me know how much angry she is?"

" Sure." After a while, she called me back." Hi James."

"Hey, how is the situation?" I asked her.

" Not good. She is still angry and I sort of gave away that you told me to call her and talk to her about you by mistake so, she got more than she was. Sorry."

"Cloè!! I called you as I thought you could help but instead you made it worse. Nice"

" Look. She can't be mad forever. Oh, I remember when were small her brother used to trick her. She is a short-tempered and cries baby so she used to hold a grudge against them for days. So they used to make up to her by giving her surprises. Then she would melt and give in."

"you tell me to surprise her?"

" I am saying do something to make up with her. A girl can hold a grudge forever. Every woman is like that."

" Okay, I will make up to her." The call ended. So what to do then my eyes fell on the flower vase. Idea! I smiled to myself. I know what to do.

Mia's POV

I getting bored at home. I picked up a storybook and started reading it. I was getting towards the Interesting part when there comes a knock on the door. Just when it was about to Interesting. There was a repeated door knock. " Coming."

I couldn't see anyone standing from the keyhole so I opened the door and went out. As soon as I set my foot outside the door, a shower of rose petals was on me."Wha..." I looked up and all I could see was the petals falling on me.

I twirl myself around the lovely flower falling from the sky. It was magical.

Then I saw James standing in front of me dressed handsomely as hell.

James POV

I knew she would like this. I called my pilot and told him to shower these rose petals over her house. I went to her house and knocked at the door and hide immediately. I saw she opened the door and came out. "Release the petals right now" I signalled the pilot. She was smiling and happily twirl around the flowers. I went and stood in front of her.

" James, you did this?" She was looking at me with surprise.

" Angel, I am sorry will you give me a chance to make it up to you?"

" fine." She crossed her arms like a child.

" I will be talking to you for lunch so get ready," I said smiling. She went inside to change.