Chapter 52 Lonely...

(Song lyrics of Charlie Pluth and Selena Gomez " we don't talk anymore ") Mia's feelings at the moment.)

"Don't lie to me thinking I am not strong enough for the truth,

your love makes me 2000 times stronger to face anything in my may.
So let's face it together" - rosavet

Mia's POV

I woke up and saw James had already gone to work. Ah,...I was hoping to see him. I pulled my body out of the bed and got ready for work. I went downstairs and saw a note kept on the table. I opened it.

Good morning angel, sorry I am not here to wake up with you today. Got an urgent call from work and had to run.

I miss you and love you a lot.
Have a lovely day.

I read the note and smiled. James is so sweet. I went to my office. " Martin bring me the files for the next meeting."

" yeah sure." He went out smiling.

Ah, I am missing James. I should call him. Well, I am dying to hear his voice. I took out my 'I S6' phone from the bag. I dialled James. *ring* *ring* it kept ringing then it went into a voice mail.

I guess he is busy. I put down my phone. Martin came in.

" Here you go, Mia."

"Thanks" I smiled at him. James lately is very busy. Well, I am kinda feeling lonely and missing him...

" Mia are you okay? You seemed distracted." Martin asked.

" Yeah, I am okay. Why do you think I am distracted?"

" Mia... you are reading the file in the opposite direction... upside down." I quickly turned the file in the proper direction blushing.

" Thanks..."

" if you need my help with anything they don't mind asking me. I will be glad." He is sweet.

" Thanks, Martin. I will."

I made myself busy with work. I looked at the watch and it was 9 o clock. I left the office and I reached home. I saw James hasn't reached yet. I made dinner. I waited for him to arrive to eat together. I fell asleep on the table waiting for him.

I woke up with a shake, I saw James face near me. " hi baby. Welcome home. I missed you." I kissed him. That smell. He is drunk!

" Sorry angel, I am late. Caught up in work." He kissed my forehead.

" it's okay love, I made dinner. Freshen up then we will eat." I said taking his coat off him.

" I am not gonna eat angel. Not feeling up to it..." he said.

" Oh... it's okay. You tired, you should sleep early. " I said forcing a smile on my face. I don't know somehow I was sad.

"I am going to sleep..." he made his way towards our bedroom.

" Okay. I will be there in a bit..." I smiled. He went upstairs.

I sat in the dining table. I looked at the food...ah... it's not good to waste all the food. I put them in the freezer. I leaned on the freezer. Lately, James feels so distant from me... I don't know why? I am probably overthinking it.

My eyes became teary. I felt something licking my feet. I looked down. " Oh, Libby. You're here to comfort me? Your sweet girl." I took her in my lap and hugged her. I feel better after hugging her.