Chapter 3 The Cosmo and Beyond

(Mia's dress picture)

Mia's POV

I was standing outside the most famous and exotic bar " The Cosmo & Beyond", holding my phone in one hand and my bag in another. I was feeling very cold in that small dress which I had to wear cause of Cloè. I could sense all the eyes that were on me at that moment. God, I don't like to stand out in public, I am okay being invisible. My heels were killing me cause I don't usually wear them. I like boots or hunters. It turned out this way when...

" Mia gets ready we are going to party tonight" Cloè exclaimed in joy. We both were sitting in my bed after I came back from work.

"Why?" I was confused.

" Cause you had an embarrassing first day of work"

" well that's not even a reason"

"Ok then meeting the hot and handsome Greek God James is a good reason. But I would advise you not to fall for him cause he is a playboy"

"Where is that coming from?" But hearing his name made my heart beat faster.

"Come on the hermit, let's go out and if you don't have a good reason think of it as my promotion party"

" What promotion?"

" well I got promoted by my senior to do professional makeup and I can organise my fashion line or shows!" I was speechless.

"WHAT?!!" I shouted.

"Geez girl, I gonna be deaf."

"That's great news Cloè. Aww, I am so happy for you, I will celebrate that" I hugged her.

"Mia my ears are ringing, you are too loud babe" we both giggled.

"Let's get ready and I will be choosing what we will wear ok! No arguments" she protested.

"Okay for you anything tonight, as we are celebrating your success. I am happy for you" my eyes because teary. She worked very hard for this. It's like her childhood dream.

She picked out a short red dress for me which she got for my birthday the previous year. And killer heels. I am regretting that I can't complain. It's different from what I would wear.

"You have to wear it dear, come get ready then I will do your make up"

I made a sad face, "you know I don't do makeup"

" it's not gonna work so stop making that face. You said that you will do as I say for today so sit and let me do your make up" I got dressed. I must say the dress is just hot. I can't believe I looked like a model, it's all cause of the dress then I sat near the mirror-like an obedient child while she did my make up. She applied a dark red lipstick and think liner, lastly a red earring and purse to match the dress. She sure can do style up better than anyone I know.

We got ready. She had worn a black dress with dark makeup.

 She had worn a black dress with dark makeup

"Cloè are we going to a vampire bar?"

"Haha not funny Mia, tonight I am gonna be wild and drunk like a loose goose so I am gonna go dark. Mia, you should loosen up some time and be wild."

"Whatever you say Cloè. Hold on a sec. Let me just call Josh to ready the car." She took my phone from my hand.

"No no no my dear tonight no bodyguard. We are gonna enjoy ourselves."

"But you know if I don't take Josh with me then my brother's will be worried"

"No baby, just make up some excuse" I couldn't argue with her. I give up easily. We went out of the house and took a cab. We reached the bar within 15 minutes. After that she made me stand outside the bar while she was talking on the phone. She suggested that she wanted to go in together.

This is how I end up standing outside the exotic bar, with all eyes on me while she finished her phone call.
At last, she finished her call. "You're done? Then let's go in I feel everyone's looking at me"

" babe you're hot. Everyone will look at you it's natural." She is way over my head. We went inside and it was more crowded than outside. We went to order our drinks. The bartender smiled at us, "hello there lovely ladies what can I get for you this evening? "

"Shots " Cloè gave a flirty smile at him. " coming right up"
The shorts came up one after another. Now we were feeling drunk. It was my first time drinking and I was already feeling light head after three shots.

Then the spectrum song by Zedd started playing. Cloè pulled me to the dance floor. We started dancing like crazy. Three groups of boys started coming the way we were dancing. I just avoided them. After a while they started putting their hand on Cloè and me. " please stop it we don't want to dance with you" I was beginning to panic. Their intentions didn't look good. Cloè was too drunk to make the right move. The third boy spoke up, " Let's have fun ladies " they started pulling us on top of them.

I could see they were drunk and horny. I pulled Cloè to my side and pushed the boy who was pulling her outside the bar.

Then the other boy said, " feisty I like it"

He pulled me close to him and tried to kiss me with force. I was resisting as much as I could. But his grip on my wrist was strong. It was hurting me.

"Stop please let go of my hand. It's hurting. Stop... please stop it. NO." I cried.

Suddenly a strong pair of arms pulled me to himself. I didn't know who he was but I felt safe. I let him hug me.

" the lady said No" he punched the guy who pulled me and gave the rest of them a death look and they backed off.
I was scared and kept my face on his chest and his arms were hugging me, "It's ok to love I am here now"

I looked up and it was no other than James himself. He was like a knight in a shining Armani suit.

 He was like a knight in a shining Armani suit

Hey, guys do check out my new book!

If you're looking for seduction lust and mature dangerous romance🔥🔥🔥💋💋💋 the perfect storm

And please read vote comment and share it if you feel its worth the wait and update. Need your support guys. 🌹