Chapter 71 The Birth

(Song: still falling for you )

"When life doesn't give you a happy ending, it means the story is not over yet..." -rosavet

James POV

"Mia" I called her after making the breakfast.

"Wait a minute I am coming down." She said from our bedroom.

I arranged the table with Maria. I saw her coming down the stairs, I hurriedly went to her side and hold her.

"Angel calls me whenever you come down the stairs, I will help you. How many times did I told you don't try and do things alone."

"James I am perfectly alright and I can do things alone. You worry too much. " she smiled.

"It's my duty to worry! You are only one week away from the delivery date. The doctor has already told me to take caution that you don't work too much." She hugged me.

"Don't worry too much honey, I am doing fine."

We reached the table. "Ouch..." she stopped suddenly.

"What happened? Is it time? Do you have to go to the hospital?" I asked her worried.

She giggled," No silly, it's just a kick."

I let a relief sign. She took my hand and placed it over her big belly. "What are you doing angel?" I smiled.

"Wait a moment..." there was a kick again and I felt it. I laughed " I felt it," I said to her overjoyed. I couldn't express the happiness I felt at that time.

"Quite a kicker," she said.

"Yeah..." I laughed. I bent down and kissed her belly. "Strong like us" she smiled.

"I feel very fat James." She made a sad face.

"Angel, I love the soft cuddly you. Your not at all fat for me." I kissed her cheeks.

"You're just saying that to make me feel good but you don't mean it." She is so cute.

"Angel, ...." I picked her up in bridal style.

"James what...what are you doing? I am heavy, put me down."

"Your not all heavy my angel"

"Really?"

"Maybe a little heavy" I joked.

"You..." she punched my chest giggling.

"Save me from this tigress!" I laughed joking.

I kissed her. "Your lips are always soo sweet angel."

"Maybe it's because I am always eating jams and jellies these days."

"So are we on today for dinner in a restaurant?" I asked her.

"Positive" she smiled. Her smile is the cutest.
I reserve the new Japanese restaurant for dinner tonight. She was craving some sushi and udon. Her mood swings are really hard to deal with so I just fulfil her wishes.

Like the previous night, I had to go and buy her ice cream for 4 in the morning. Still don't mind it. I am very happy right now.

My phone rang," Hello?...now?....how long?...cancel it....no arguments just do it!" I ended the call.

"What happened? " She hugged my arm.

"Nothing angel don't worry." I kissed her head.

"Come on, it's something. I can see it in your face, tell me, baby."