Chapter 72 A Happily Ever After.

(Shell suite song of Warm Bodies OVA ) ♫♪⬆⬆

LOVE can't be defined but can be felt - rosavet

6 years later...

Mia's POV

"Michael come back here! You have to eat your veggies" I ran after Michael.

This boy has become very naughty.

"What happened angel?" James came and kissed my cheeks from behind. He was caring Evangeline on his arms. He put her down in her baby seat.

"This boy! He doesn't listen to me at all." I signed.

"Come on, he listens to you the most than me." He laughed.

"How?" I asked him raising my eye brow.

"Wait I am showing you." He smiled. He called him. "See Michael, mommy won't talk to you unless you eat your veggies." He said.

Michael came and hugged me. "Chorry mommy, I will eat my veggies properly. Pleach don't be angry."

I kissed his cheeks. "Mommy can't be angry on you baby, from now on eat your veggies properly. Don't you want to be strong like daddy? "

He nodded yes. "Good boy." He finished his food.

"I love you mommy. More than daddy can" he kissed my cheeks. I laughed.

James looked at me in a weird way. "What?" I laughed.

"That boy is always around you, when will I have my wife to myself" he made a sulking face.

I giggled," come on now Mister, that's not true."

He wrapped his arms around me," I want you all to myself."

"Someone is jealous" I laughed.

Another pair of arms hugged me," no mommy is mine"

"You little sneaky huh?" James laughed.

"Now now, you guys go and play in the garden, I got work to do."

They went to the garden. "Daddy I want to play the new game with you, and I will win" Michael said to James.

"Not that fast, I will win this time."

They looked so good together. I took Evangeline in my arms. "Are you hungry little princess?"

"No...play with mama and dada. .." she said giggling.

"Okay, let's go then" I smiled.

This is our beautiful family and I couldn't wish anything more. This is bliss.

Evangeline was born after Michael within a few years. She is all most years now and Michael is six.

I joined them in the garden. "Do you remember we have to go to Malcom's birthdays party today?" I asked James.

"Yeah, I remember." James said.

"Yay! We are going to aunt Jasmine's house?"

"Yes, Michael."

"Yay, I will be able to play with Malcom. Evangeline we will have a lot of fun." He went to play with his sister.

I laughed and leaned on James shoulder. "They grow up so fast." I said to James.

"Yes they do,..."

"I don't want them to grow so fast"

He laughed," Don't worry angel, we have plenty of time with them till they grow up..."

Later that evening....

"Happy birthday Malcom" we all wish him as he cut the cake.

We all enjoyed and ate the cake. After that Jasmine came to me," they are a quite handful right?" She said.

"Yeah, they are" we both looked at the kids.

"I gotta say Evangeline is very cute and beautiful." Jasmine said.

"James has the same thought as you" I smiled.

James called me and I went towards him," Hey, Charming"

"Hey beautiful, shall we head home now?"

"Yeah sure, the kids need to sleep too. It's past their bed time." I said looking at the watch.

We said our goodbyes and head home. As we drove back home, we noticed that both Michael and Evangeline was fast asleep.

We decided not to wake them up. I carried Evangeline and James carried Michael. We laid them in their beds.

We made our way to our bedroom.

"It was a long day..." I said to James while brushing my hair.

"Yeah, it was." James said while changing into his night wears. I changed myself into my night wears.

I cuddled with James in the bed. "At last we are finally alone." James said kissing me.

"Ah...James what are you doing? The kids might wake up" I giggled.

"They won't. They are fast asleep. I bearly have you all to myself these days. I can't hold on any longer." He kissed me.

"I can't disagree that I also missed having you all to myself." I smiled. His arms were tightly wrapped around my waist.

"Enough talking, let me make love to my beautiful wife." He gave me a sexy smile.

I giggled," Fill me with pleasure my dear husband." I kissed him.

Our days were filled with happiness. I couldn't wish for anything more.

This was our happily ever after.

♡♡♡♡

_______________________________________