Chapter 57 Missing.

( picture of Mia after shower )

James POV

" How are you mom?"

" I am fine dear. I saw the newspaper. The pictures of you two have covered the pages. So when will you propose to her?"

" Soon enough..." I smiled.

" I am so happy right now. My son is going to propose. Let me give this news to your father and sister."

" I will talk to you later mom. I gotta go and pick out a ring." I ended the call. I want to do the perfect proposal for her.

Right now I am keeping this a secret from her.

I dialled Cloè. "Hey, James how are you? And did you two make up?"

" I am fine. Yeah, we made up. Mia told you about it?"

" Come on we are besties she tells me everything."

" I wanna tell you a news Cloè but you have to keep it a secret from Mia okay ?"

" Okay, but what is it?" She asked me.

" I am gonna propose to her."

" OMG!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh " she screamed.

" CLOÈ! I have gone deaf now." I put my finger in my ear.

" Oh sorry I got excited. So when will you propose to her?"

" Soon enough. I am choosing a ring right now."

" My gosh...okay keep me updated and will come back to New York soon." She said happily.

" The reason I called you to cause do you know her favourite stone? I couldn't ask her that you know."

" yeah, I know it. She loves sapphire."

" Okay, thanks. Gotta go" I ended the call.

"I will take this ring please."

"Yes sir. Do you want to engraved something in it?"

" yeah...my angel" I was in the tiffany store right now.

"Your order will be ready soon. We will give you a call when it's ready."

"Thanks " I went out of the store.

I reached home. Mia was in the office. I took the pen and paper and started doodling.

I kept the doodle notepad on the table and went to the kitchen

Today I will make dinner for her. I sent Maria home. It was not easy to work. I took 15 minutes just to pick out the right utensils. Then it took more than half an hour to get the ingredients to cook ready. How does Mia manage these things?

I started cooking and burned my finger in that process. I was going to start a fire but thank god it didn't destroy the kitchen.

It's a lot more work than it looks on the T.V. I put the food on the table and set the table.