Chapter 61 Saving Him

( Song "you don't own me" )

Mia's POV

I reached in front of the cottage. The memories flashed before my eyes like it's yesterday.

I got out of the car. My heart was racing. I was holding the car door tightly. I let a heavy breath out. The cottage looks new.... like it's made the way it was before.

I made my way towards the door. I rang the bell. The door opened making my heart jump out.

Lorenzo was standing in front of me. Be strong Mia. My subconscious spoke.

" Oh, my Arora. I missed you all my life." He said pulling me into a hug.

I was quiet. He cupped my face with his hands. " My baby has grown big and beautiful," he said. He pulled his face close to me to kiss me. I separate him from myself. My face was filled with anger and disgust. I hate him!!

"I get it, baby, you're being shy. Well, we don't need to rush. We will have all the time we need to love each other again." He said smiling.

" Where is James?" I asked him coldly.

" Oh, Loverboy is okay. You should pay more attention to me you know."

James is more important than anything right now. His safety is essentially important to me.

" I will do as you say Lorenzo but..." he cut me.

" What is Lorenzo? Come on my honey call me by the name which you used to call me before."

"Enzo," I said in anger.

" That's better isn't it love." Be patient Mia.

" Enzo, I will do everything as you say but first I want to see James. I want to talk to him. Remember what our deal was if you let him go...I will be yours."

" Yes I remember it my honey and I will do as you say because...." he came near me and tugged my hair behind my ears," I love you."

He moved his hands in his pocket and took out a key. " Follow me." He said making his way towards a locked room and unlocking it. I followed him in.

My throat went dry and I gasped. The sight of James all tied up, bleeding and bruised made me broke down in tears. I ran towards him.

" James! !..." I cried hugging him.

" Mm...mmm..." he tried to speak. The duck tape was laid across his mouth.

I tried to remove it when Lorenzo came beside me," sorry honey I can't let you do that." He said holding the knife at him." He won't talk, he just can listen."

" Fine!"

James was trying hard to talk to me. He was bleeding from everywhere. I touched his face. " I am so sorry love..." I cried.

" This happened to you cause of me. I did this!!" I cried. He shook his head answering me no.

" I will get you out of her love, I promise. I am sorry...*cries* I am sorry James..." I cried.

" Time is ticking honey. Reunion is almost over." Lorenzo said to me. I will kill that bastard for what he has done to James.

I looked at James and hugged him one last time. " I will get you out of here don't worry...The police will get you when you go out in the open, I have informed them... This may be the last time I will see you..." I cried whispering in his ear.

I looked at him. He was broken down crying and trying me speak to me. I have the idea what he might be trying to tell me,' Don't say that angel, I will save you.'

But what I was about to do... I don't think I will be able to return after that," I love you, James. Very much..." I said as the tears rolled down my face. " I found out about the ring...and my answer is yes," I said to him.

His expression told me that he knows what I was talking about," an...gel...mmmm" he tried to speak. I cried more.

" Time is up," Lorenzo spoke.

I lip-sync " I love you"

I kiss him for the last time. " Goodbye James," I whispered as my tears rolled down my face. Lorenzo separated me from him. Then he slapped me.

I fell on the floor hard. I touched my lips and they were bleeding. I looked at him. James struggled more and more to free himself.

"Your mine Arora. I will not accept you kissing anybody else." He said hold my harm hard."Ah..." he released my arm. The print of his hold was on my skin.

" I will come with you and do as you say...but you have to release James as we agreed. RIGHT NOW!!" I shouted.

" Fine."

He called in two boys," Take him and let him go somewhere away from here."

The boys put a black hood over his face and took him out.

" Why did you covered his face?" I asked him in anger.

" I can't let him know of your location sweetheart." He gave me a psycho laugh.

" So at last we are alone my love." He kissed me after saying that. I felt rage, disgust when he touched me. He broke the kiss.

" So a baby did you miss me every day?" He asked me smiling.

" You are dead to me." I hissed at him.

" Now baby I love your jokes. I am not dead see I was standing here." I didn't even look at him.

" We should get to know each other more, shall we... let's play the question game but here only I will ask the question. And if you don't answer me or lie to me. I will punish you how is it?" I gave him a disgusting look.

"So we agree, let's start the game."

James is safe now. I let out a relief sign. Now it's just and me Lorenzo. Let the game began.

I am ready.

______________________
Vote, comment and follow me :)
Love, and hugs rosavet 😙 😘
XOXO