Chapter 5 Tricked

( James house' picture)

Mia's POV

I woke up in a different environment. This was not my room. I got out of bed and my eyes fell on what I was wearing, it's not mine. ' it's a men's shirt' and I was not even wearing a bra, how did I get here?

Then I remembered about last night how James came and saved me from those boys. I remember him caring me to bed. He was just like a knight who came for his princess. Then I threw upon him. Oh shit. Then I can't remember anything but I felt someone changed my clothes. Is that James?. I became furious. How could he change my clothes without my permission? I went downstairs in anger.

He was talking on the phone. Wait a minute, doesn't look like my phone? He ended the call and saw me. The smile on his face made my heart beat like crazy.

'No no don't get mesmerised with him now, remember your anger with him my inner consciousness spoke'

I went towards him furiously and without thinking anything I threw him a punch. Ouch, now my hand hurts.

" What was that about?" James asked rubbing his jaw with his hand.

" How could change my clothes without my permission?" I shouted.

He called out to Maria. "Sir you called."

"Yes tell Miss Mia who changed her clothes?" Maria looked at me.

" I changed your clothes miss. Mia " I gasped hearing her words. I hit him without listening to him. I am feeling guilty now.

" I am sorry. I am so very sorry. I am sorry did it hurt?" I pleaded. I should have asked him calmly, instead of overreacting. He had a smirk on his devil handsome face.

" you know my jaw is panning. You must hit me for the wrong reason " he looked at me.

It made me feel even more guilty. " I am sorry. I am so sorry. I will do whatever you want me to do. Please, it's my fault. I shouldn't have hit you like that"

" Whatever I want you to do huh?" He smirked at me.

" but nothing too dangerous or foul" I added.

" foul?" He asked.

" Yes like no taking advantage of my situation " I blushed.

He came close to me, "Okay I want you to go on a date with me " I felt like I fell right into his trap.

"Hey no taking advantage "I blushed and crossed my arms on my chest. He looked at my chest. I forgot that I was not wearing a bra and crossing my arms made my breasts pushed up and made it look big.

"Eyes over here," I said, releasing my arms.

" where is the advantage of the baby? It's just a date. Unless you have something else in your mind. We could do that."

"Wha... no...I." I got embarrassed and my face was like a red tomato.

He cut me," Okay pick you at 8" he smiled at me."Let's do breakfast now but first, you get dressed."

I took my last night's dress from Maria's hand, " thank you " I said shyly.

"Can I have a quick shower if you don't mind?" I said to James. He nodded 'yes' and then I went upstairs. I took a quick shower, got dressed in 5 minutes then came down.

I sat down with James to eat. Maria served breakfast. "Thank you," I said politely again to her. She smiled at me. James ordered her to bring juice and eyed her to leave. He is rude. I thought.

I thought 'you're very rude to people

He said, " I don't think I am rude?"

I closed my mouth.