Chapter 43 Lorenzo.

(The above picture is of Mia which Lorenzo had with him.

The above song video is blue by bigbang a k-pop song.)

Lorenzo's POV

I missed her. Her touch, smell every inch of her body and soul. From the time I saw her in Rome, I wanted to run to her and have her in my arms.

For the world I was dead but that is a different story. I faked my death. The first thing I did was to get hold of her phone number. I had connections.

I took out the old picture that I had of Mia. " my Arora I miss you. You have become more beautiful love."

Day and night was nothing without her. I dialled the number she picked up." hello? Who is this?"

"...." I didn't answer. I just kept listening to her voice.

" I can hear your breath. So who is this?" I love her angry voice. I have called her many times since she came back from Rome. I want to say that it's me but my consciousness stopped me.

". ...." I kept quiet.

She hangs up.

Tomorrow is her birthday. I want to see her but with all the people present I can't come in front of her. Especially not in front of her brother's.

~

I reached in front of her house.

I saw they were having a party. I saw a very expensive car outside. Who's that might be? I saw someone coming out I hid. It's was Mia and her boyfriend. She was looking so beautiful my Arora.
" It's mine?!" She asked him happily.

" yes, all yours baby." He kissed her cheeks. I was getting angry as he was touching what's mine.

" I love it." She jumped on him and kissed him. My heart was breaking to seeing her kiss anyone else.

" I am glad you liked it. Let's go in it's cold outside. " They went inside. I came out of hiding. I put the rose and the card on the ground. I rang the bell and hid again.

She came out and saw the rose. She read the card and she looked around to see who left it. I know she loves blue roses. I saw that guy came out again. He is gotta go. He is a throne in the way to her. I can't tolerate him. They talk and went in.

I went my way. I got to know from my sources that there will a Halloween bash which Mia will attend. I couldn't think of anything better. I smiled at myself it's time to meet here face to face. I will be in costume so no one will suspect or see me.

Let's get ready...

It's was time for the Halloween bash. I wore my costume, adjust my mask and went in. I went after all the guests. I knocked at the door. Sneaking in avoiding the securities was easy.

My Arora opened it. She was wearing a Greek Goddess costume. She was radiating beauty. The costume suits her. She invites me in. My heart stopped when she spoke to me.

During the party the whole time I was keeping my eye on her. Every bone in my body burned when I saw her dancing with that guy. I saw her getting herself a punch. Finally, she is alone. I was thinking to approach her when that guy came beside her. I turned around so that I don't look obvious.

That guy went to talk to his friends and she was alone. I didn't waste the opportunity. I made my way towards her and asked her for a dance giving her my hand. She hesitates at first but then she agreed.

I felt the most joy having her in my arms. I kept my gaze on her. She couldn't keep the silence and finally spoke.

"So are you a friend of James?"