Chapter 10: Where are you now?

The smile I wore started to slowly fade when I caught a glimpse of the raven-haired idol that followed silently behind Karma. "What are you doing here?" I asked, almost running out of bed to close the door in his face. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I hate him, I would just rather not be with such an absent minded person who can't even grow at least two inches taller.

Levi chuckled, "Is it so wrong for me to visit an injured friend?" he raised an eyebrow, seemingly waiting for a response.

"Thanks for the worry." I smiled, allowing him to come inside my air-conditioned room. "It makes me so happy that you still care about this midget."

"A midget's still a midget." he explained. "But, you are a friend, midget."

I chuckled, "That's more than enough."

"Stop your lies." a familiar voice came from outside the room. "C'mon, tell him the truth. You were worried sick about him all the way here. You even wanted to contact a specialist on sudden fainting."

"Shut your mouth, you shitty brat!"

"Ah, memories."

I giggled, poking my head out a bit to see the figure that was leaning against the door frame with his back turned towards me. "Eren? That you?" I called out.

He turned his back to face me, a smile spread across his face. "Hey Allium." he greeted, coming over to stroke my hair. "Doing okay?"

His warm hand was comforting, gently running it's fingers in my oddly coloured hair. "I'm fine." I answered his earlier question. "Thanks for worrying about me."

"That's what friends do." he tapped my nose playfully as he returned to Levi's side, smiling innocently while his partner was literally harboring a demon in him.

"What was that?" he asked the brunette, his stern tone made me jump a bit.

Eren faced him with an impure confused face. "What was what?" he asked, raising his eyebrows for dramatic effect.

"Don't answer a question with a question, idiot." he slapped his sides.

To that, Eren just chuckled while Levi repeated punched his sides like he was having fun being able to tease his partner. I guess that's what happens when you spend every second on set and your private life together. Your bond gets stronger.

"What time is it?" I asked, a bit guilty to interrupt the two's one-sided fight.

Karma glanced at his watch, "2 in the afternoon." he answered, lifting his head back up to face me. "Why?"

"I'm starving." I answered. Well, I couldn't help it, my stomach's literally devouring itself right now. I want to eat something.

I heard a chuckle coming from behind me, "Well, you haven't had lunch yet so, it's to be expected actually." my brother got off the bed. "Why don't we all go somewhere to eat? My treat."

"I'd rather pass." Karma stated. "You're just gonna take us to a lavish restaurant. I told you, I'm sick of those over-priced food."

"You don't need to come, then." he decided.

"Too much of those types of food will eventually make you sick." Karma stated, still trying to change the redhead's decision. "We could go to a fast food restaurant."

"Fast food's are unhealthy."

"The food you eat is unhealthy."

I snapped, "I think I know a place we could go to." I suggested.

"Where?"

I sneered, "You'll see."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~