Chapter 26:Birthday Present

Omg, this is my first time writing anything like smut. I want it to be good so, yeah, I asked around within my friends. Aside from the suspicious looks they gave me, they actually gave me a few pointers. So, here I am. Thanks for sticking with me! :D  

(Ah, I want to notify you guys now that throughout this chapter, there can be a few smutty moments between the two so, um, enjoy --I guess? LOL) --and I'm sorry for any CRUDE language at the sex scene.

*~*~*~

Nagisa's POV 

It's not like I don't trust him. But I can't shake off the feeling that he's hiding something rather important from me. "Hey, Karma." I stopped him in his tracks as he turned towards me. 

When I saw the confused look on his face, I knew he couldn't hide anything from me --even though my gut tells me otherwise. The redhead hummed in response, raising an eyebrow as if to signal me to start talking. 

I smiled, "Nothing. I just wanted to call your name." I slid both my hands together behind my back, walking beside him before slowing my pace to match his. 

"Weirdo." he chuckled, patting my head before stuffing his hands in his pockets. 

I have to admit, today was really fun. The bowling trip, the surprise party and lunch in Yuuma's cafe with everyone, the tour around a funfair that we were still currently in...the meeting with whoever Ciel was. It's like all of this is a dream; a dream I never want to put an end to. Being together with everyone, being able to laugh and smile even though there's nothing particular to smile about. 

Its really fun. 

"Now, where would you like to visit next, sir?" Karma bowed, holding out his hand dramatically as a sort of amusing act. 

I chuckled, deciding to play along. "I want a tour around France, ending at the Eiffel Tower where I want to enjoy the finest of treats while gazing at the fireworks." 

He raised his head as well as an eyebrow, "Lol." he scoffed, straightening up his posture before his hand reached for my left cheek. 

I leaned my face closer towards his warmth, refusing to let it go. "If I could, I would give you the whole world and whatever space has to offer that's as amazing as you." he caressed my face with his thumb. "But, for now, let's go somewhere that gives us a nicer view of this night sky." 

"Where?" I questioned, tilting my head as he removed his hand from my cheek. 

"No where fancy." he said. "Just a ride I've always wanted to try." 

He then turned towards the group of five behind us, waving at them to get their attention. "Guys, we'll be going in a different direction, okay?" he claimed. 

"Huh? The fireworks are gonna start soon, where on earth are you going now?" Levi questioned before his mouth was covered by the brunette's palm. 

Eren nodded, "Go on ahead." he said, ruffling with the raven-haired's head with his free hand. "We'll still be here." 

"Have fun, you love birds." Izaya shrugged as he went back to focusing on his target, releasing a shot when he seemed ready. By the look on his face, he got the shot and smiled as he turned towards his blonde partner, his smile widening when he patted his head in acknowledgement. 

As for Shunii, he was busy trying to guess the number of jellybeans inside the huge jar beside a certain stall. He didn't have anyone to spend the time with, but he looked like he was having fun. 

"Shall we go?" Karma suddenly took one of my hands in his grasp, a sweet smile tugging on his face. 

I nodded, showing a sense of enthusiasm. "Yeah!"