My first date!

SUSAN'S POV:

"Thanks."I said when Mickey opened the door for me. I got out and turned to him.
"I am nervous."I said smiling nervously. I am damn nervous, I don't know why.
"Why?"he frowned.

Why is he mad? Maybe because of that last time. He really cares about me. I don't know what I would have done without him in my life. He has always been there for me no matter what. This time too, I was so tensed about telling my brother that I am going out for dinner as I know he would insist on coming with me but Mickey managed the situation. He is my knight in shinning armour.

"You said this is nothing and that you won't get attached then why are you being nervous."he said very calmly.
I sighed. "You are right. I won't be nervous and won't get attached. I will call you when the dinner is over."I said and started walking towards the door of the restaurant.

I can do this and it's nothing for me. Mickey is right, I shouldn't be nervous.

I took a deep breath and entered inside opening the door.

Where is he?
I looked around the place and found Stance sitting at the corner table looking down. I walked over to him. He stood up as soon as he saw me approaching and smiled.

"Hey!"I said smiling.
"Hey!"he said giving me his cute smile. He is looking hot. Tight T-shirt and jeans is making him look like a model.
"You look beautiful."he said looking at me from head to toe. I flushed deep red.
"Thanks."I said.
"This is for you. It's not as beautiful as you are but it will look beautiful in your hands."he said giving me a bouquet of red roses. "It's beautiful."I said shyly.
No one have ever said such things to me. It feels so good to hear someone call you beautiful, I never knew this.

He came over to me and pulled out my chair for me like a gentleman. I can see why he is the most popular guy, with his looks and this gentleman attitude it's hard not to notice him or fall for him.

"I thought you won't come."he said and laughed nervously.
"I said yes to you so how couldn't I."I said smiling.

The waiter came and took our order.

"I am sorry that I couldn't come to pick up my date."he said
"You shouldn't apologise for that. It was me who asked you not to. Anyways my friend took care of that. He will come to pick me up too."I said and the waiter brought our food.

"He is just a friend?"Stance asked when the waiter left.
"Yes. Why did you ask so?"I asked him confused. Why is he asking me such a question?
"Actually I heard that no guy remain your friend more than a day."he said talking a bite of his food.
"Mickey is a childhood friend."I said.
"So, your brother don't have any problem of you being with this Mickey guy I mean friend?"he asked.
"You can't call him Mickey. It's only me who can call him that and he is my brother's best friend too. Now, if your questions about Mickey is over can we talk about something else?"I said irritated by his questions. No one asks me questions enquiring about my friends especially Mickey or my brother.
"Ya, sure."he said looking confused by my behaviour.

"I was thinking of giving you a nick name if you don't mind?"he asked nervously.
"Sure."I said blushing. Why is he asking me this? He can just call me whatever he wants like everyone else do.
"How about Susi?"he asked.
"No, only Mickey can call me that. You can call me Su, all my friends do."I said.
"But I am not your friend. I am your boyfriend."he said looking hurt.
Oops..I forgot. He is my boyfriend.
"Yes. You can call me anything you want except Sus and Susi. My brother calls me Sus and now his fiance too. Other than these you can call me anything you want."I said.
"Ok. Then how about I call you....beautiful? I mean it suits you more."he said winking.
"Your wish."I said blushing deep red.