I am in love??!!

"It's really yummy!"I said eating the various dishes that mommy made for me.
"I made it specially for my baby."She said smiling.
"Mommy, daddy, I..I have something to ask you both."I said slowly chewing my food.
"What is it?"daddy asked me.
"When you both met...did you knew that you will fall in love with each other and how did you know that you were in love? I am just curious."I said.
They both looked at each other and chuckled.
"We have already told you our love story so many times, right?"mommy said laughing.
"Yes...but I just wanted to know about this because I never understood this love thing."I said.
"Ok...you know when we both met each other, we were ready to pull each other's hair."Mommy said and giggled.
"We were ready to kill each other, to be exact we hated each other."Daddy said and chuckled.
"As you know how we both spent so much time with each other, we both fell in love."Mommy said and daddy grabbed her hand and they both smiled lovingly at each other.
"When did you realise that you were in love?"I asked still confused.
"That...I guess after we went on grocery shopping and I was sure when I became jealous of him and Bella. I thought that they were a thing."Mommy said when daddy added,"Which was not true. And it was just my plan to make her fall in love with me." Mommy giggled then continued,"I didn't realise at that time but it hurt so much to see the person you love with someone else then it doesn't take much time to realise your feelings. And then my time with him was also coming to an end which made me restless and I realised how much I loved him."
"And I didn't realise until Bella pointed this out. But, when your mommy left that day when our one month contract was over I thought my whole world would fall apart."Daddy said.

This is just how I feel now when Mickey is not around!!! And my friends keep pointing out that I love him!!! And my heart did hurt when I saw him hugging his cousin when I didn't knew it was her. And also I was hurt seeing him hurt that day...am I in love???!!!!

"How will you know you are in love if you have known the other person for your whole life?"I asked.
They both gave me confused and curious looks.
"Is there someone..."Mommy started saying when I interrupted her.
"NO!!!! I was just asking because of curiosity. I mean daddy and Mrs. Wood were so good friends yet they never fell for each other and fell in love with different people. And then mommy thought that there was something between them...so I was curious."I lied.
They both laughed.
"We never felt anything else than friendship between us."Daddy said chuckling.
"If you have known that person forever and you miss him if you don't meet him even for a day then that means that you feel more than a friendship towards him. Or you just can't see him with anyone else then you should know that he is something more to you. Or if your heart hurts just by seeing him sad or hurt then you love him but not as a friend."Mommy explained me.
That's the things that I feel for Mickey!!!! I miss him and feel like meeting him everyday...I get jealous if he talks to any other girls be it his cousin or my friends...I get sad and anxious seeing him sad....it means...I am in love with...Mickey??!!!!
"What are you thinking?"daddy asked me.
"Nothing!"I said and took few more bites and kept the spoon down.
"I am going back to my room."I said getting up from my seat.
"You didn't finish your food..."mommy pointed out.
"I am full."I said and hurried to my room.
I closed the door and went to sit on my bed. My heart is jumping in my chest...I am in love!!! I am in love with Mickey!!!!
I blushed just thinking about it.
I held the pendant that Mickey gave in my hand. I looked at it smiling.
There is something written here....
"SM"....Why is it written here? I didn't notice this before..!! S for Susan and M for Michael!!! He got our initials engraved in this heart shaped pendant. It was so small that I didn't see it before...
I miss Mickey.. I really want to talk to him but...will he talk to me after what happened that day...I haven't even talked to Vis too...I will meet Vis and just forget and forgive him because I know he didn't mean to do what he did.. He just loves me a lot...and as for Mickey I want to hear his voice...I miss him a lot...
Should I call him or not??....

I should just call him...now that I know that I love him, I want to hear his voice....
I took a deep breath and took my phone. I have saved his number in speed dial 2.
My heart beating more and more as I called his number.
It's engaged?!!
Why is his phone engaged? Is he busy talking to someone else? I will just try once again...
I called him once again...
Why isn't he picking up my call? Is he still mad at me?
Tears filled my eyes and I started crying...
I miss him!!! I love him!! I really do!!! But what if he doesn't love me anymore...what will I do???
More tears fell down as I thought about this....

Ring...ring...
I looked at my phone. It's Mickey!
I picked up my phone and answered it.
"Hello! Susi!"I heard a breathless voice of Mickey.
"You called? I went out for a meeting and then remembered that I forgot my phone in my cabin.."he said trying to catch his breath.
I wiped my tears.
"Did you run back just to get your phone?"I asked him.
"Mr. Wood, the meeting..."I heard a guy say.
"Postpone it!"Mickey said to him.
"But..."I heard him again.
"Leave!"Mickey said to him.
"You must be busy.."I said but he interrupted me,"No, I am not. What did you ask that time?"
"Did you run back to get your phone?"I repeated.
I too don't want him to go...
"Yes. Actually, I called you but it was engaged and then I went out in a hurry forgetting my phone here but when I reached the conference room I thought of trying once again and realised that I left my phone in my cabin and ran here to get it. I thought that you would call so..."he stopped at so.
"I too was calling you but your phone was engaged."I said.
"Really?"he said. I can sense the happiness in his voice.
"Yes."I said and smiled.
"Mickey...."I said.
"Yes?"he replied.
"I miss you..."I said closing my eyes.
"Me too."he said and I smiled.
We both didn't talk for few moments.

"I am sorry!"he said sighing.
"Why are you apologising? It's my fault!"I said.
"No! It's mine! I should have been more understanding about the situation. I should have understood how you can you answer such a question that too from your brother. I said such rude and mean things to you and made you cry, I am so sorry! I wanted to come and apologise in person that day but when I was about to leave my house, Vik came. He was broken inside. Grapes consoled him. She told me how you fought with Vik and left for London. I am so sorry that all this happened because of me!"he said sighing again.
"It's not your fault but mine. I hurt both you and Vis."I said as a tear slip down my cheeks.
"Susi..."he was saying when I asked,"How is my brother now?"
"A total mess! He has been staying at his office. He made himself really busy and refused to meet anyone else other than Grapes. She visits him and makes him eat his meals. She is really worried about him."he said worried.
"It's all my fault!"I said more tears rolling down my cheeks.
"Hey! It's ok! He too knows that you didn't mean whatever you said to him. It was just a moment of anger. And I know when you both see each other, both of you will forget about all of this and everything will be like normal again."he said trying to console me.
"Mmmm..."I said suppressing my tears.
"When are you coming back?"he asked me.
"I don't know. I will come back with mommy and daddy. I will ask them later."I said wiping my tears.
"I really want to meet you."he said.
"Me too. I have something to tell you."I said.
"What is it?"he asked curious.
"I won't tell you over phone. I will tell you when we meet."I said and smiled.
That day will be really memorable as I will see your happiest face...
"Mickey, go for the meeting."I said closing my eyes.
"It can wait."he said.
"No. It's important and I know that. Just go. I will talk to you later."I said.
"Bye."He said but didn't hang up and I too didn't hang up.
"I think you should hang up the call."I said.
"I don't want to."he said.
"But we have to."I said.
"Then you hang up."he said.
I don't want to...but if I don't then he will be late for his meeting...
"Ok. Bye."I said hanging up the call.
I placed my phone on my heart and closed my eyes.

Finally!!! Susi realised her feelings!!!! Only thing left is confession!!!!!