Happy world

I rang the bell of my brother's house. He is my neighbour too and today he invited me like formally invited me for lunch as he is going to cook today!! He said that he will make mine, Ace's and Diana's favourites!!! So, it means it will have sandwiches that I like, lasagne that Ace likes and pancakes for my baby girl who is really choosy about food. She eats only the food that she likes. And brother is also gonna make something special that he is gonna try making today.

Vis opened the door. He smiled brightly as he saw us.
"Welcome!"he said letting us in.
We entered inside.
"Hey!"he said and gave Mickey a bro hug.
"My baby sis!"he said hugging me.
"I am not a baby anymore!"I said chuckling.
"You will always be my baby sis!"he said smiling.
He bent down and said,"Hey, champ!"
"Uncle Vis!"Aaron said and they bumped fists. He lets Aaron and Diana call him uncle Vis.
"Uncle Vis.."Diana said sweetly.
"Oh! How can I forget my sweet little baby princess?!!!"he said picking her up and kissing her cheeks.
She smiled.
"Uncle Vis too wants kisses..."he said and Diana kissed his cheeks smiling.
She turned three last month and my family went crazy giving a huge party for her birthday. They always arrange huge parties for her birthdays, it's not like they don't arrange one for Aaron, Noah and Ryan but the party that they throw out for her will be more grand. They love her so much that I fear that they are gonna spoil her, even her brothers are like that...

We all went into the living room.
"Ace!"I said hugging her.
"My babies!!"I said hugging Noah and Ryan.
We all started talking and hugging each other.
"Let's go and play!"Noah said and all the kids went away more like ran but they kept their pace slow for their baby sister.
We all smiled.
"Brother, what's the special dish?"I asked him.
"It's a secret. You will know it at the dining table."he said.
"Please..."I said.
"You know that I can't say no to that face, right?"he said.
I grinned.
"So, I am going into the kitchen that way I won't see it."He said and went away. I pouted again.
"I will come too."Mickey said and followed Vis.
"Are you really curious?"Ace asked me.
I nodded.
"Do you by any chance know?"I asked her excited.
"He didn't tell me but I saw the print out he took."She said grinning.
"What is it?"I asked her.
"Pheasant stew with chestnut dumplings!"she said smiling.
"Wow! My brother really aims for tough things!"I said smiling.

"The lunch was really delicious!"I said sitting on the couch.
"Yes! Even Ana finished everything on her plate!"Mickey said. We call Diana as Ana.
"Thank you! Thank you!"Vis said bowing down.
We chuckled.
I looked over to the kids.
Ana is playing with Noah and Aaron while Ryan is trying to get her attention. When she didn't listen then he got up and said,"Who wants mango ice cream?"
Her ears perked up at the mention of mango ice cream.
"Me!"she said raising her hands.
"Then come and get it!"he said and started running.
"Give it!!"Ana said.
"Catch me!!"Ryan said running and she ran after him.
"Ryan!"Vis said catching him.
"What's wrong baby girl?"He asked Ana sweetly.
"He is not giving me the ice cream."She said pouting.
"Ryan!!! You know that she likes only mango ice cream then why don't you give it to her?"he asked Ryan.
Ana's favourite is mango flavoured ice cream that I used to love eating while I was pregnant with her.
"I just wanted her to catch me if she wanted it.."Ryan said looking down.
"No. You shouldn't tease your baby sister like that!"Vis said.
"Brother!"I said.
"Now, give it to her!"he said and Ryan nodded.
"Say aa!!"Ryan said to Ana keeping the spoon infront of her mouth.
She opened her mouth and took the bite.
Awww...
"Good boy! Now, go and play and don't tease her, ok?"Vis said and Ryan nodded.
The two of them went back to Aaron and Noah who gave Ana more chocolates.
"Brother, you shouldn't do that! He was just playing with her, let him play however he wants to."I complained.
"But, he shouldn't tease her like that!"he argued.
"He was not teasing her. He just wanted her attention."I said.
"Attention?"he asked confused.
"He is not the only big brother she has and so he wants her attention. You don't understand because you never had to try to get my attention like that. But, she is his only sister but he isn't her only brother and so he tries everything to gain her attention from her that she normally gives to her other big brothers."I said explaining.
"So..that's how it is!"he said nodding.
"Then, he really have to try his best!"Vis said.
We all looked at the kids.
Ryan is feeding her ice cream while Noah and Aaron are helping her make building with make and break toy set. We smiled looking at them.
I hope that they remain this close forever and always smile just like this.

A perfect ending!!!❤💓 I hope you all liked it!!!!

Tell me your favourite line or quote or moment from this book and I will post it in my Instagram page(@supriyak334)

I hope you all liked the back to back updates today!!!😘😉