Neighbour

"Put it there! And that one there!"I said to the delivery associates who came to deliver my new furniture.

I came to Chicago alone and today I am moving into my new flat.
My brother already bought a mansion and also hired maids and butlers for me but I told him that I want to live in a small house and so daddy bought this flat for me and mommy arranged a maid who will do cleaning, laundry and cooking. She is also responsible for buying grocery so, I won't have to worry about anything else.
Brother and Ace left for his vacations after the reception. He wanted to come here and arrange everything and then leave but I told him that I will be fine. Mommy and daddy too wanted to come here to help me but I told them that I want to do this on my own and so they agreed.
As for Mickey, I didn't get a chance to meet him that day and the next day I had to come here. I hope he is not angry...
This flat is beautiful! It's not that big place. Just three bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a study and a balcony. I think it's little big for me but I know that my family will keep visiting me from time to time and also my friends would come here to give me surprises and so I need guest rooms.

"Where should I put this?"a guy asked me.
I went to the door.
Did I order that treadmill? I don't think so...
"I think..you have the wrong address because I didn't order that."I said to him.
He looked at the number plate outside and turned to his associates.
"It's for the opposite flat."he said and they lift it and went inside the open door opposite to mine.
Furnitures and stuffs are also being delivered to the next door...is someone moving in there too???!!!
"Umm...is someone moving in there?"I asked the guy who seemed to be the incharge of moving.
"Yes! And I am incharge of it."he said.
"Oh!"I said and came back inside.
New neighbour at New place! I hope it's a girl and I get to have a new friend...
"Keep that there. And that plants in the balcony."I gave them instructions.

"Thank you so much!"I said to the guys and handed them money.
They nodded and left.
The door of my neighbour is closed. I guess, the things are already delivered there.
I too closed my door and collapsed on the couch.
Growl....
I am hungry! But, I don't know how to cook...let's order something today...
I took out my phone and ordered pizza.
I am so hungry! When will this pizza arrive??!!!
Ding dong....
That must be the pizza delivery.
I hurried to the door and opened it. I took the pizza and paid for it and closed the door.
I sat on the floor and opened the pizza box.
Mmm....what a delicious smell!!!
I lift a piece and took a large bite.
"Yummy!!!!"I said enjoying myself. I finished the whole pizza.
I am full. I think I should just sleep now. The maid will come early in the morning and will make breakfast before I wake up.
But, I know I will miss Maria....

Din...din...
My alarm went off...
"Mmm...."I turned off the alarm and looked at the time...it's 9 a.m. I got up from the bed and stretched myself.
I am glad that I have to start going to office from tomorrow. I have to wake up early from tomorrow.
The maid must already be here.
I will freshen up and then go to have breakfast.

I went out to the living room...
Where is she? Mommy already came here with daddy when I was in New York before Vis's wedding and instructed her and also gave her a key to this house.
I searched the whole house but she isn't here..
Growl...
I am hungry too....
Why isn't she here yet? Did she forget that I was supposed to move here yesturday. But, mommy said that she called her and reminded her.
Ding ding...
That must be her.
I hurried to open the door.
A woman of nearly mid forties stood there. She smiled seeing me.
"Hello! I am Mandy. Your maid. You must be Miss. Raymond."she said smiling.
"Hello! Call me Susan."I said letting her in.
"Why are you late?"I asked her.
"Am I?"she asked confused.
"Yes. You are supposed to come early to make breakfast, right? My mommy must have told you."I said.
"Yes...but yesturday your neighbour called me and hired me for cleaning and laundry there. I thought of meeting you too but then he said that you were not at home and you asked him to inform me that I don't have to cook."She said.
"What? He said that I told him to tell you not to cook?"I asked again.
She nodded.
Who is he? And how dare he just blabber anything like that? I didn't even meet him yet and he went and lied about something like that??
I will give him a peace of my mind!!!!!
"Forget whatever he said. You have to cook too, ok? I will be back in just a moment till then why don't you cook something?"I said and smiled.
"Umm..but..I didn't buy any grocery..."She said hesitating.
I am so hungry and she didn't buy grocery??!!! That's all because of that stranger!!!
"Just do the cleaning and laundry. I will order something from outside today. You can go and buy grocery after you are done."I said rubbing my forehead.
She nodded.

I hurried outside and walked to the door opposite to mine. I stood there and took a deep breath to calm my anger and rang the bell.
I rang it once. No answer.
I rang it again. Still no answer.
I put my finger on the bell and rang it continuously. I am gonna teach him a lesson today!!!! I am so pissed at him!!!!
I heard footsteps and then the door opened slowly.
"You...."I was saying when I saw the face of the person standing infront of me and my eyes went wide with shock.
He smirked.
"I see..my neighbour came to meet me and she is so impatient to see me, huh?"he said and winked.
"You!!"I said jumping to give him a hug.
He chuckled.
"Mickey!! What are you doing here and when did you come?"I asked him.
"Did you think that I was gonna let you live here alone while I stay there and miss you."he said and winked.
I blushed.
"What about your office there?"I asked worried.
"When Vik came from London that day he told Grace how you are moving to Chicago and she told me. I thought that the office that I have here needs my attention so I just moved here. I knew Mr. Raymond bought that flat for you and so I bought this one."He said and grinned.
I smiled.
"Then why didn't you tell me before? You know how sad and worried I was thinking that you are angry at me?"I said playfully punching his arm.
"That's because you didn't tell me before. So, I thought why not give you surprise."he said grinning.
"I was really surprised!"I said hugging him.
"But, why do you want me to starve to death?"I asked folding my arms.
He gave me a confused look.
"You know I don't know how to cook and yet you told my maid..."I was said when he chuckled.
I gave him a confused look.
"Baby..."he said stroking my cheek and I blushed.
"Your personal chef and personal chauffeur is here!"he said and bowed down to me.
I giggled.
"But...I only want..."I said and brought my face close to his and whispered,"My boyfriend..."
I kissed his cheek and turned on my heels to run back to my flat but he caught me and held me in his arms.
"I will be anything that you want..."he said winking. I blushed.
"Say it again!"he said with a grin.
"What?"I asked confused.
"That I am your boyfriend."he said.
"I will think about it."I said and he pout his lips. I giggled.
"I really like to tease you, my cute boyfriend!"I said giving him a peck on his lips.
He lift me so that my feet were above the ground and swirl me around while I giggled.
It's going to be a lot of fun from now on!!!

Another update!!!!!😍😘
Neighbours!!! This is gonna be fun!!! Their love will surely blossom but how will Vis react knowing about this????