Club!!??

Ding ding....
That must be Mickey! I hurried and opened the door.
"Hey!"I said smiling nervously.
He looked at me up and down without saying anything.
"Umm...Mickey...."I said nervously while he just stared at me.
"Do...do I look weird?"I asked him bitting my lowerlip.
He blinked and then shook his head in a no.
"I can change if you want..."I said worried.
"Susi, you look so beautiful that I got enchanted and I don't have any words to describe how beautiful you look. And I was searching for words to complement you but no words can describe how beautiful you look."he said smiling.
I blushed looking down.
He brought his lips near my ear and whispered, "I found the right words...sexy and hot."
My eyes went wide...he never says things like these even if I did look hot or sexy before.
He just winked while I blushed looking down.
"Damn, those girls! I really am going to have a hard time keeping guys away."He whispered under his breath.
"Did you say something?"I asked him.
"Me?? No. I didn't. Did you hear something?"He asked me little nervous.
"I don't know but I thought I heard you but if you are saying that you didn't then I guess it must be my imagination."I said little confused.
"It must be your imagination."He said smiling.
"Maybe."I said still confused. I really thought I heard him say something but I am not sure.
"Susi, let's go."He said looking at his watch.
"Yes."I said taking my wallet from the couch.

We both walked to his car and he opened the door for me. I smiled sitting inside. He took the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Where are we going?"I asked him.
"That's a secret."He said winking at me.
"That's not fair. At least tell me the place."I said giving him a cute innocent smile.
He chuckled.
"You know that I can't say no to that smile but today I am not giving away so easily."He said with a determined look.
I pout my lips and he chuckled again.

"Are we there?"I asked him again.
"Not yet."He said and chuckled.
"You know that you have asked this for the third time, right?"He said controlling his laughter.
"Because I am really curious about where we are going."I said.
"Just relax, baby. We will be there soon."He said winking.
I blushed and looked outside.

"We are here."he said stopping the car.
I looked outside and my eyes went wide.
"This is..."I said looking at Mickey.
"Yes. Let's go."He said and got out of the car and opened the door for me while I just stared outside still shocked.
I got out and he held my hand.
"Park the car."He said giving the car keys to the valet.

"You seem to be in a shock."Mickey said as we made our way inside.
"I...umm..."I tried saying but no words came to my mind. He stopped and chuckled.
"I know that your brother have never let you come to a club and when you insisted he just booked the whole place for just you and your friends to enjoy. But, I also know how much you wanted to come to a 'real club'. So, I thought that I should grant my princess's wish."He said winking.
I smiled.
"How do you do this?"I asked feeling blessed to have him in my life.
"Do what? Look this handsome and dashing?"he said with a wink.
I laughed.
"How do you always know what I want when even my brother don't notice?"I asked him looking in his eyes.
"Maybe... the reason must be... because I have been in love with you for forever and have only noticed you."He said smiling and gently stroking my cheeks. I smiled.
I am so happy to be with Mickey like this. And him looking in my eyes. I want time to just stand still.
I don't know what would Vis have done if he saw me here...oh no! I forgot!
"What will we do if Vis finds out that I came to a club? He will get so mad at you.."I said panicking.
"Shhh....relax. He won't find out and even if he does, I will take care of that. So, now, stop worrying and start enjoying."he said smiling and held my hand and started waking inside.

We went to the bar and sat on the chairs.
"Drink whatever you want. Even if you want to get drunk, I won't mind because I will be here to take care of you."he said winking.
I smiled.
"I know. But, I don't want to get drunk because..."I stopped mid sentence.
"Because?"He asked me.
I brought my lips close to his ears and whispered,"Because..I don't want to forget any special moment like last time. And I don't want to see you sad because I forgot it."
He looked down.
Omg!! Is he blushing!! So, my Mickey who makes me blush also knows how to blush. What did I just think?? "My Mickey".. what's wrong with me?
"And why don't you want to see me sad?"he asked smirking.
He is back to making me blush.
"That..umm...you...I..."I stumbled for words. What should I say? I too don't know the reason.
"Yes, me..you...what?"He said coming closer.
"Because we are friends."I said looking away, my heart beating like crazy.
"Only friends?"he said and I looked back at him.
Oh no! Did I hurt him saying that?
I opened my mouth to say but got interrupted by the bartender,"Have you both decided what you will take?"
"You can drink if you want."I said to Mickey.
"No. I have to drive."He said.
Then with a playful smirk he brought his lips close to my ears and whispered,"And I too don't want to forget any special moment."
My heart skipped a beat and I looked down blushing.
He chuckled.
"The Cranberry Cutie Mocktail for this beautiful lady beside me. And A Wildcat Cooler for me."Mickey ordered.
The bartender looked between me and Mickey and then nodded.
"This really looks a lot different from when Vis brings me. It's crowded and everyone is enjoying themselves. It's so lively."I said looking towards the dance floor.
"Yes, it sure is."He said.
"Thank you for bringing me here."I said and looked at him smiling.
"Ya.."he said glaring at someone. I looked behind me and some guys were just drinking and chatting.
"Mickey?"I said touching his arm.
"Yes, I am listening. You don't know how long I have been waiting to bring you here. You know, I tried to convince your brother to let you come here without booking the whole place but he never agreed."He said shrugging his shoulders.
"That's because he cares for me a lot."I said smiling.
"That's true."he said and shook his head smiling.
"Your drinks."the bartender said giving us our drinks.
"It's beautiful!"I exclaimed looking at my glass.
Mickey chuckled.
I took a sip.
"It's tasty too!"I said looking at Mickey and smiled broadly.
He chuckled again.
"You know that you are really cute."he said and pinched my cheek.
"I know."I said taking another sip which made Mickey laugh again.
He looks so cute when he laughs. I wish he always stays like this. I will make sure that he always laughs and smile.