Godparents!

"Spill it out!!"they all said as soon as I reached them.
"Hi to all of you too."I said.
"Su, all these hi, hello can wait but our curiosity can't."Claire said excited.
"Please, tell us what's going on? Why did Michael answered your phone?"Molly asked excited.
"And why did Maria send your things to my house? Did you lie to her and spend night at...Michael's place?"Elsa asked curiously.
"Girls! Stop! This list of questions!" I said and sighed.

I knew they will be excited and will want to know everything but I remember only half of it, no...I don't remember anything.
I sighed again.

"Stop sighing and spill the beans."Claire said shaking my shoulders.
"Ok. I will start from when you all left my house."I said and they all nodded.
"After I told you all to go, I went to watch tv. I don't know which movie I was watching, actually, I didn't even care as I just wanted something to occupy my mind. Then this one scene came in that movie...."I was saying when Claire interrupted me, "We don't want to know about the movie. Tell us the interesting part."
"Do you want to hear or not?"I said folding my arms. I want to start from the part I remember clearly, maybe repeating it like this will help me remember everything.
"Claire, let her tell how she wants to."Elsa said.
"I just wanted to know about her and Michael that's why...never mind, Continue."Claire said sighing.
"Ok. In that scene two guys were there, one of whome was heartbroken and so the other suggested drinking to forget the pain, so..so...I went to a bar to drink." I said.
"What?" They all said together then started scolding me.
"How could you?"Elsa said.
"Do you think that was a solution?"Molly said.
"Are you nuts? No, I think..it's time to kick the culprit's ass because it's his fault that our non drinker went to do this stunt."Claire said smirking.
"Girls, please..let me finish. Then you can shout on me as much as you want."I said sighing.
They nodded.
"I don't know but I guess, I drank a little too much because I don't even remember calling Mickey and then he came and took me to his beach house. But, I don't remember anything and Mickey was really happy this morning till I told him that I don't remember what happened yesterday."I sighed.
"I just can't see him sad like this. You know how happy he was this morning. I have to remember about yesterday but my memories are playing with me."I said rubbing my forehead.
"Hey, it's ok."Elsa said hugging me.
"Yes, you will remember it soon."Molly said rubbing my arm.
"There is only one way...let's go the same place and try to make her remember there."Claire said. We all looked at her and she just shrugged her shoulders.
"What?? No. That's not a good idea."Elsa said.
"No, I think..it's a good idea."I said.
"I agree."Molly said.
"Great! Then we will go today after college hours. Message your Mickey not to come to pick you up today."Claire winked.
I nodded and messaged Mickey.

"Let's go to the class."Molly said and we all turned to walk towards our first class when someone called my name from behind.

"Susan..!"I heard a girl's voice and we all turned around to see none other than Veronica and Stance standing there.
A lot of emotions ran through me just thinking how they used me.
"Susan, let's go."Claire said tugging my hand.
"No, please wait. I need to talk to her."Veronica pleaded.
"Please Susan."Stance said.

"Ok. Tell me what else is left to say?"I asked trying hard to be emotionless.
"We wanted to say sorry from the bottom of our hearts...."Stance said and Claire interrupted him, "Yeah, sorry, my foot."
"Claire, let them say what they want to."I said to Claire and she rolled her eyes.
"And we wanted to thank you for convincing Michael Wood to do contract with Stance's dad's company. We are really really thankful to you."Veronica said meaning every word she said.
"What? You? Why did you do that, Su?"My friends asked me shocked.
"Because it isn't that baby's fault so why does it has to be suffered."I said smiling.
"There is one more thing that we wanted to say."Stance said and I nodded urging them to continue. I just want to get over with this conversation. I don't want to spend more time with them.

"We want you and Michael to be godparents of our kid. Please, don't say no..Please!"Veronica said holding my hands.
I just blinked still trying to process the meaning of this. She wants Mickey and me to be.... godparents.... I am so happy.
"Really?"I asked still not believing it.
She nodded smiling.
I nodded my head smiling happily.
"We will be so happy."I said smiling brightly tears of joy brimming in my eyes.
"Thank you. Tell Michael about this too."She said and hugged me.

"We will see you later."Stance said and they both went away.
I nodded smiling. Godparents! Wow!
I looked over to my friends who stood there shocked.
"That was a surprise!"Molly said.
"They are not that bad, they are just in love and not to forget caring parents."Elsa said smiling. I smiled and looked at Claire.
"Claire, don't you have something to say?"I asked her.
"I won't forgive them but I am so happy that you got to be a godparent and that too with Michael. I mean you will be godmother and he godfather. Wow! Just like a couple! And then some day you both will get married and become actual parents...."she said smiling like a three year old kid in her own dream world.
I rolled my eyes while Molly and Elsa giggled.

"Let's go to the class. We have another mission too."I said walking towards the class.
"We have to get her memories back."Molly said.
"Yes. Michael must have confessed to her and she forgot. He must be so sad."Claire said sadly.
"Claire won't sit quite until Su and Michael are dating...no are married."Elsa said and they all laughed. I just rolled my eyes.

But, what really happened yesterday, forgetting which made Mickey this sad. It hurts to see him like that.
I have to remember everything no matter what.

Will Susan be able to remember about Michael's confession? What will she do if she remembers? Will their relationship change? Vote and comment.

Happy birthday Khushi....love you a lot...this chapter and the next two chapters are dedicated to my sweet friend Khushi...