Dance!

"Hey, my fiance's date!"Grace said smiling mischievously.
She is just like me. She knows what I am thinking.
"Hey, my date's fiance!"I said smiling.
"I heard you went to meet your parents."I said confused.
"Yes, I did. But, then my brother heard that you are attending this party with Vicki and he insisted on coming here."she said shaking her head.
"Really! Then I will have to talk to him about this."I said smiling.
"You both really try your best to hide it."she said winking at me.
I gave her a confused look. What does she mean by that? She doesn't know about Stance, does she? That can't be true.

"You look beautiful."Ace said looking me from head to toe. I call Grace as Ace.
"You forgot about how beautiful you yourself look."I said smiling.
"So, that's the reason why all the guy's eyes are glued towards us."she winked at me and we both giggled.
The bimbos just stared at us confused.

"Anyways, what were you talking to these ladies here?"she asked smiling at them. They smiled back to her.
"Nothing. Just this and that."I said and smiled at the bimbos.
"She was saying she is close to Travis and Michael."the first bimbo said rolling her eyes.
"Ace, she forgot to mention what I said about them loving me."I said sipping my juice winking at them.
"Really! You told them that?"Ace said shaking her head.
The bimbos looked at each other and smirked.
"Sus, you should just have called the guys to tell them that."she said and winked at me.
"Hey! Vicki! Mike! Come here!"she called out to Vis and Mickey who looked towards us and started walking.

I linked my arms with Vis and Mickey as soon as they came. Ace just giggled.
"Will you both guys tell these ladies here that you both know Sus and also love her a lot like I love her."Ace smirked at the bimbos.
They both looked at each other confused and then at us.
"Is there any doubt about how much we love you, Sus?"Vis asked me.
"Oh god! Vicki can't you just say that out loud even if she already knows it?"Ace said rolling her eyes.
"We love her a lot."Vis said smiling.
"She is our life."Mickey said.
"You both are."they both said together.
I unlinked my arms with both of them folding my arms.
I and Ace looked at each other then at the bimbos and started laughing at their reaction.
Vis and Mickey gave us confused looks.
Ace linked her arms with Vis and I with Mickey and started walking away from the shocked bimbos.

We all stood at a corner where Ace and I were laughing uncontrollably and Mickey along with Vis were trying to stop us. Everyone were looking at us but us being us didn't even care.
After a while we both stopped laughing and Mickey and Vis took a sigh of relief.
"We will bring something for you girls to drink."Vis said.
"Your throat must have become dry from laughing so much."Mickey said and we both started giggling.
They both looked at us and shook their head and left.

"So, Ace, how's the preparations going on?"I asked her smiling broadly.
"It's going on and on and on. I never knew that there will be this much work. And then our moms, oh god! They both are so excited that they keep changing everything again and again saying that they want the best"she sighed.
"You know you have me too if you need any help."I said worried. She really must be tired of doing so much all at once.
"I know. Don't worry, I am fine."she said smiling.
"Anyways, how's it going between you and Mike?"she asked me excitedly.
"What do you mean?"I asked her confused.
She was about to say something when we heard the guys.
"Girls, your drinks is here."Mickey and Vis said together. We took our glass and took a sip.

"Can I have a dance with you?"Vis suddenly asked smiling with his hand infront of me.
"Sure."I said smiling, taking his hand.
He took me to the dance floor and we started swaying to the music. I looked around and saw Mickey and Ace dancing as well.

"My dear brother, don't you think you should have asked your fiance for dance before me?"I said teasing him a little.
"I know, baby sis. But, how can I leave this chance of being the first one to dance with you on your first business party."he said smiling.
I giggled.
"Are you enjoying yourself?"he asked.
"Yes, now I am."I smiled and leaned my head on his chest.

"Can I have the honour of dancing with Miss. Susan Raymond."Mickey's voice came from behind.
I turned around and saw him standing smiling.
"Sure. All yours."Vis said without making a fuss that he just started dancing, which is really unexpected.
Vis left us and went to dance with Ace.

"Shall we."Mickey said holding his hand out.
"Yes."I said taking his hand.
We started dancing in slow motion.
"You look beautiful."Mickey said looking me in the eyes.
"Umm...thanks."I said blushing.
This is the first time he said something like that otherwise he would just say "you look good" or just give me a thumbs up.

"I heard you came for someone. Who is that lucky person?"I asked him trying to change the atmosphere.
"I guess I am dancing with her."he said looking away. He looked embarrassed. Or is he blushing? His cheeks seems little red. I looked at his turned face, shocked. I think I am seeing things. Yes, that must be it.
"I mean, this is your first business party, how could I not be a part in it, right?"he said laughing nervously.
I nodded.

"Anyways, as I am here, let's watch movies tomorrow. If that's ok with you?"he asked nervously.
"Sure, sounds fun. We will have so much fun, you, me, Vis and Ace."I said excited.
Anyways, Stance is taking a break tomorrow and it will be fun to have a movie day with the most important people in my life.
"Umm..I think your brother didn't tell you but he is going for a three days business trip and as for Grapes, she will be busy too with some projects she is taking care of. Your brother might have thought to tell you after the party so you can enjoy your time now."he said.
I nodded and looked at my brother and best friend. They really are so busy in preparing for their wedding and doing as much as they can before they set off for their one month honeymoon, yet they take out time for their loved ones.
"What are you looking at?"Mickey asked.
I looked at him and smiled and said,"Nothing."
He smiled.

"Can I have a dance with the beautiful lady?"someone asked from beside us. We turned to look at him. He is handsome, probably my brother's age or more than him. He smiled when I looked at him.
"No. You can't."Mickey said suddenly irritated.
I looked at him and then at the guy. What's going on?
"Michael, don't you think you should let the lady answer."the guy said giving Mickey a pointed look.
"You can leave."Mickey said rolling his eyes.
I sighed. I don't want any trouble.
"Sorry. But, I think I won't be able to dance with you."I said with apologising smile.
He nodded and left.

"Let's go."Vis said coming towards us with Ace holding his hand.
We both nodded and went out.
Mickey and Ace got into their car and I and Vis got in ours and left for our home.

Is the most awaited love starting to bloom? Vote and comment.