Protectiveness

TRAVIS'S POV:

I and Sus entered the place. This is the first business party for Sus, I really want her to enjoy and have fun. I look around and saw every guy is staring at my baby sis or should I say drooling over her. I clenched my fists in anger. I really hope I don't end up beating a few of them today because that will only make my baby sis sad. How I hope my cupcake was here, I know she would find a way to calm me down and also Mike would have helped me to keep Sus safe.

I look at Sus. She is smiling, not just any smile but her mischievous one, this means she is really up to something and I can't even stop her because I love her so much.

"Why are you smiling one of your mischievous smile? What are you going to do?"I asked her little worried.
"Nothing."she said smiling innocently.
"Come, I will introduce you to all my clients first."I said walking to a group consisting of some of our business partners.
She nodded.
At least this will keep her busy for a while.

"Hello, gentlemen!"I wished them.
"Oh! Hello, Junior Ronnie Raymond!"Mr. Drayton said and others nodded their head in recognition.
"It's a pleasure to meet you all here."I said smiling and shook each of their hands.
"It's our pleasure. We have been working with your dad and now we are happy to work with you too. You are as hardworking as your father."Mr. Drake said shaking my hand.
"Travis, who is this beautiful lady standing beside you? And where is your fiance, Grace Wood?"Mr. Lee asked.
"Oh..my apologies. Grace went to meet her parents so she won't be coming today. I wish she could come. And this, this is Susan Raymond, my younger sister."I said smiling.
"Sus, this is Mr. Lee Chan, and here this is Mr. Antony Worrall, and he is Mr. Drake Drakelow, and here he is Mr. Drayton Manor, and he is Mr. Louis Walsham."I introduced them
Sus shook hands with everyone.
"This is the first time you brought your sister to any business party."Mr. Louis said.
"Yes, she is going to graduate this month and then will join our business."I said proudly.
"That's great. We will be looking forward to work with a beautiful young lady like you."Mr. Lee said.
She smiled and nodded.
"So, Susan, have you decided which company you will like to join?"Mr. Anthony asked her.
"I haven't decided yet."she answered nervously.

I never thought about her going somewhere else to work. Will she really leave New York and go far away from me. But I don't want that.

"You have time, don't worry."Mr. Drake said.
She nodded.
"We must be boring these youngsters here. Travis, Susan enjoy the party, we will see you around."Mr. Drayton said and smiled.
I nodded and we took our leave from their group.

I looked around. My friends are standing in one corner glancing at us. Should I take Sus and introduce them to her or should I not? Umm...let's just introduce them, that way they will know that Sus is my younger sister and they won't try to come near her. They know how protective I am of my baby sis.

"There, they are my friends...."I said and looked at Sus.
"I will just go and hang out at that bar and try to talk to those girls there if you don't mind."she said giving me a puppy face.
"Ok. But, no drinking."I said.
"Sure. Thank you."she said hugging me.
This is fine too. She will stay away from them and then they won't try anything that will make me angry. And I will keep one eye on her so that if any guy even try to approach her I will run towards Sus and won't let him manipulate my baby sis.

I watch her as she made her way to the mini bar. I sighed and went to my friends.

"Hey! Travis! Long time no see!"Alex said as soon I reached them.
"Hey! Buddy!"I said giving them all a bro hug one by one.

I glanced at Sus. She is talking to the bartender. Then she took her glass and left the mini bar. I sighed. I think I am worrying too much but I have never let any guy come near her and so I feel uneasy.