Shopping!!!!!

Ring...ring...
Who is it calling so early in the morning? I came back late yesturday night...arghhh!!!!
I reached my hand to the bed side table and lifted my phone, eyes still closed.
I answered without looking at the caller id.
"Hello!"I said in my sleepy voice.
"Hey! Sunshine! Good morning! Are you still asleep?"said a cheerful voice of none other than Mickey.
I smiled thinking of his smiling and cheerful face.
"Yes. Didn't we come home late at night, no, it was already morning, right?"I said yawning.
"Yes, it was early morning but wake up now and get ready, I am going to pick you up in half an hour after finishing my work here at office."He said excited. I sat up immediately.
"Office? What time is it?"I asked now wide awake.
"It's 10 a.m. now. I couldn't sleep a wink last night because I was so excited about today and I just came to my office to pass my time till you get enough rest."He said and chuckled.
"Where are we going?"I asked him smiling. Sometimes he is like a little kid.
"That's a secret."He said.
"Again? Mickey!!"I said pouting my lips.
"I know you must be pouting your lips now but I won't tell you."he said chuckling.
I blushed. How did he know that?
"Then what should I wear?"I asked him. It's already so difficult to choose what to wear when I go out with him but it's impossible when he keeps the location a secret from me.
"Anything casual. Wear what you usually do. And wear comfortable footwear." he said.
"Mr. Wood, here are the papers you asked for."I heard someone say to Mickey.
"Anyways, I gotta go. I have little work left that I have to complete if I want to spend my entire day with you. So, later. Bye, love you."He said hanging up the call.
I kept my phone down on the bed. Anything casual? What I always wear? Arghhh!!!! He really thinks that telling me this much will be enough and that too when I have only half an hour to get ready!!! And why comfortable footwear?? Where is he taking me?? Let's think about that after shower.
Wait...I have to call my friends too...but I don't have time now. I will call them while getting ready.

I hurried inside my bathroom.

I hurried out to my room wrapping a towel around me and went inside my walk in closet.
I dialled their numbers and put us all in a conference call.
"Hello! Su!"said a happy voice of Elsa.
"Hello!"came two sleepy voices of Molly and Claire.
"Why are you calling so early?"complained Molly yawning.
"Aren't we going to meet after an hour or two."said Claire and yawned.
"Ignoring them, why are you up so early? Didn't you have a late night date with Michael? Don't tell me, you didn't get any sleep last night and kept thinking about him."teased Elsa which made Claire and Molly giggle.
"Where did that come from?"I said blushing. The three of them giggled.
"Then, why are you up so early when you went to bed late?"asked Elsa.
"Yes, I came home late. But, I called to tell you all that I won't be meeting with you today because...I..am...going...out..with...Mickey."I said and looking through my clothes.
"You what???"said Elsa.
"Date?"said Molly and Claire together.
I think, now I have their attention too.
"Elsa, I think I should just hang up the call so that Molly and Claire can sleep and then I will call to tell you the details, ok?"I said grinning.
"No way!!! We are wide awake."said Molly.
"Who said we were sleepy? I am so energetic."said Claire.
Elsa and I just giggled.
"Where are you going?"asked Claire.
"That's a secret."I said sighing.
"That's not fair. Tell us!!!"said Molly.
"I mean, I too don't know about it."I said laughing.
"Do you think my red jeans and white crop top will look good on me?"I asked looking at it.
"From when did Su started fussing over what to wear?"teased Molly.
"It's because she is going out with Michael."teased Claire.
"It's nothing like that."I lied blushing.
"Reallyyyy?"said both of them together.
"Should I wear this or not? I don't have time. He will be here in 10 minutes and I have get ready and eat my breakfast too."I said changing the topic.
"You will look beautiful in that."said Elsa.
"Yes...Michael will look only at you."said Molly teasing me.
"He always look only at her."added Claire.
I turned deep red.
"Bye, girls! I gotta go and get ready."I said.
"Ok. But, tomorrow you have to tell us everything in detail."said Claire.
"Ok. Now, Bye!!"I said hanging up.