Oops!!!

I opened his cabin door without knocking which is normal as I never have to knock.
My smile faded away as soon as I...I saw Mickey hugging a girl.
I just stood there..unable to move. Tears well up in my eyes. Why is he hugging someone else? And why is he smiling and look so happy?
Mickey's eyes met mine and that's when I came to my senses. I turned on my heels and just ran away from him.

"Susi!!!! Wait up!!! Why are you running? Susi!!!"I heard Mickey calling after me.
So...he cares enough to come after me, huh? But it's no use.
I don't want to see him. I don't want him to see me like this. Tears fell down my cheeks.

"Susi!"Mickey said as he grabbed my hand when I was about to enter the waiting elevator.
I just looked the other way.
"What's wrong? Look at me! Tell me what's wrong?"he asked concerned.
I refused to look at him or say anything..just stood there trying hard not to let my tears fall infront of him.
"Susi...why are you crying?"he asked worried and just hugged me tightly.
The tears I tried so hard to suppress started falling.
His hug is so warm and comfortable....no....Wasn't he hugging that girl just now???!!!
I pushed him away.
He looked at me surprised.
"What happened? Why are you crying? Say something..."he pleaded me.
I wiped my tears with the back of my palm and said,"Why do you even care? Just go! Go and hug that girl you were hugging!!"
He looked at me confused and then smiled.
He really dare to smile after doing such a thing!!
"Are you by any chance jealous?"he asked me amused.
This is the only thing he concluded from what I said just now?! Shouldn't he be guilty and apologise or something...???!!!!
"No! Why would I be? It's not like we are going out or anything, right?"I said pissed at him.
"So, you want to go out with me?"he asked me with an amused smile.
"No!! I don't! Just go to her! She must be waiting for you!"I said and turned to leave but he grabbed my hand.
I looked at his hand that grabbed mine and then at him.
"Leave my hand!"I said.
"Don't you want to meet that girl I was hugging just a while ago?"he said and smiled.
He dared asked me to meet her!! He really doesn't care about how I feel, does he??!!
"No!"I said trying to free my hand but his grip only tightened but he made sure that he doesn't hurt me.
"Come on! Let's go and meet her!"he said and started walking pulling me along with him.
"I said, I don't want to!"I kept saying but he didn't listen to me.

Ellie, his personal receptionist, gave us confused looks upon seeing us like this.
I was too pissed to even care about what she thought.

"Mikes! Where did you run off to?"the girl asked him as soon as she saw him.
Then she saw me, I just looked away.
"Who is she?"She asked him.
"Yeah! Who is she? Don't tell me...you were hiding such a beautiful girlfriend from us??"I heard a guy's voice and looked in that direction and saw a handsome guy smiling at me.
There was a guy too!! I didn't notice him before.
"Did you make her cry??"he said upon seeing my eyes.
Mickey ignored his question and walked towards them.
"June! Richard! This is Susan!"he said introducing me to them.
"And Susi, this is June and Richard, my cousins."he said introducing them to me.
My head snapped at him. He just smiled at me.
Omg!!! I thought that...but she is...oh God!!!
"You remember, Susi attended your wedding five years ago with me and Grapes and her fiance?"he asked June.
She thought for a moment and then her eyes widened with realisation.
"Yes!!!! She is so grown up!! I am so happy to see you again!!!"she said and engulfed me in a hug.
I just smiled.
"Oh! So, she is that Susan, who didn't talked much and was only stuck with you three, right? I totally remember her, she was so cute back then and now she is so...beautiful!"Richard said  and came to hug me too but Mickey pulled me towards him.
"No, Casanova! She is way out of your league."Mickey said and slipped his hand to my waist and pulled me more close to himself.
I remember Richard too. He is a year older than Mickey but a total playboy. That's what Mickey and Ace told us and that's why Vis didn't even let him say hello to me.
"Are...you two...going out??"he asked with wide eyes.
"Not yet.."Mickey said smiling.
"Then, it means I still have a chance, right?"Richard said grinning.
"No, you don't. Did I forget to mention that she is Travis, Grapes's fiance's  younger sister?"Mickey said.
Richard's eyes grew wide.
"Really!! Then,I guess..I will have to be little alert, huh?"he said laughing nervously.
I gave him a confused look.
"You didn't get it? Your brother would beat me up if knows that I tried to flirt with you, right?he said.
"My brother would never do that! He would never beat anyone for just...flirting."I said and looked at Mickey to defend my brother as well.
He looked at Richard and Richard nodded.
"I know, I was...just saying it as...as a joke."he said and smiled.
I nodded and smiled but why do I feel that he actually meant it?!

"Why didn't you bring Derik along with you?"Mickey asked June.
"Oh! That! I thought you must be busy with work and Grace with wedding preparations so..I thought that he will just disturb you both and that's why I left him with his grandmother."she said smiling nervously.
"You really think that he will be a burden to me! You know I love him a lot."Mickey said folding his arms.
"Sorry...anyways we just came here to deliver your grandma's wedding gown to Grace which she gave our grandmom for safe keep. We were not going to stop by but then Richard insisted that we meet you too..so.."she said trailing off.
"Ok. I will get to meet him on the day of the wedding, so it's not a problem."he said smiling.
I just looked at them confused.
"Oh! Derik is June's three year old son. And our grandmothers were sisters so she gave her wedding gown to grandmother Felicia for safe keep until Grapes was ready to have it."Mickey answered my unasked questions as though he was reading my mind.
I nodded.
"We are getting late!"June said looking at the time.
"What's the hurry?"Mickey asked her.
"We have to deliver this to Grace and then take a flight back home because Derik won't sleep unless I put him to bed. You know, how grandmom is..she didn't let me just parcel it nor did she agree for Richard to deliver it alone, so..I had to come along."June said smiling.
"June, you can go and deliver the dress while I stay here and talk to the beauty standing infront of me."Richard said and winked at me.
Mickey rolled his eyes.
"Where is Grace?"she asked.
"She went for cake tasting."Mickey said and looked at Richard.
"Cake tasting!"he said smiling brightly.
"Yes...but you don't wanna go, right?"Mickey said.
"Tough call! Which one should I choose...eating delicious cakes or talking to Susan?"he said thinking hard.
"Just come with me. I don't think you have any chance when Mickey is here.  Think about all those different flavours of delicious cakes..."June said.
"Yes, let's go!!! Mickey message me the address, Ok?"he said and hurried out.
We all laughed.
"See you again."June said hugging me.
"And you too."she said and hugged Mickey.

We watched as she left.
"So..."Mickey said.
I looked at him.
"So?"I said.
"Now that you know the girl I was hugging, any comments..."he said trying to keep a straight face but I know he is enjoying this.
"No..."I said looking away embarrassed.
"I was happy that you were jealous."he said.
I looked at him. He is grinning from ear to ear.
"I was not jealous!"I said. I was not jealous, right? Why would I be? I must be just...surprised...yes...that's why I was mad at him...that must be it...
"But..I was sad when I saw you crying and that too because of me. I really can't see your tears. How can someone be both happy and sad at the same time?"he said sighing.
I just looked at him. How did I get such a perfect guy to like me? What did I even do to deserve such love?
"You were saying something...about...going out?"he said teasing me.
Did I really say that when I was pissed at him? I must be really mad to say such things that I didn't even mean...
What should I do? I don't know if I am ready for it or not...do I even love him yet...??!!!
"Thank you!"I said changing the topic.
"Thank you for what? Telling you that it was my cousin who was hugging me or for being this faithful to you or to be this handsome?"he said winking.
I chuckled.
"Thank you for the dress. I know why you got me that."I said smiling.
"At last you remembered or was it your friends who reminded you?"he said teasing me.
"You bought a matching clothes for yourself too. Why did you do that?"I asked him.
"That...I thought...maybe..by luck you will want to go with me as your...date..."he said scratching the back of his head.
"And what if I say yes?"I said.
"Then...WAIT!! WHAT!!! You want me to be your date?"He said smiling brightly.
"Umm..yeah!"I said and he hugged me.
"I am so happy!!! So so so happy!!! When will your graduation day come...I can't wait to go with you!!!"He said excited.
I giggled.
"But...there is a condition."I said.
He looked at me.
"Condition?"He asked me.
"Youwillhavetotellmybrotherandalsoconviencehim"I said in one breath.
"What? Slow down, will you? Please repeat again and slowly, so I can understand."he said.
I took a deep breath.
"You will have to tell my brother and also convince him."I said slowly.
His eyes grew wide.
"You mean...you didn't tell your brother..."he asked me.
I shook my head in a no.
"You want..me...you want me to tell him this..."he asked.
I nodded.
"If you want to be my date then yes."I said smiling.
He sighed and nodded.
"I will do it."he said nodding again.
I squealed with happiness and hugged him.
I knew I can trust him with this!!! He will break this news to brother and convince him too!!

Mickey agreed to break this news to Vis but do you think Vis will let him? What will happen when Mickey tells this to Vis?