Preface

(This is the sequel to My Jealous Ex-Wolf)

-----

Being a Beta's mate is one thing but being an Alpha's Luna is a whole other thing entirely.

With a Giles back in control of the pack it seems like things are moving too fast and Cassandra can hardly keep up. With everything planned to happen in a course of a months time, can Cassandra keep up or will she ruin everything and be the darkest spot on Dean's new role as leader.

__________

PREFACE
__________

I hesitated as I walked in, in the days that have passed since Dean has become Alpha, I couldn't help but notice how distant he's seem to have become.

Of course he'll still hold my hand, he kisses me occasionally (though it seems to be more out of habit than want). But I've noticed that when we're together, no matter what we're doing he's just a lot more silent than he use to be; as if lost in thought.

I had to admit that I was beginning to think that Dean was having an internal battle with himself...how could he go on loving the girl who essentially got his best friend killed.

I mean think about it.

If I would've just gotten back together with Jace none of this would have happened. This all happened because of me and my own selfish want.

I could've let Dean go and simply watched Him grow happy with somebody else, and hell if I would've done it early into our relationship It wouldn't have hurt nearly as bad.

Now he has to live everyday with me...the failure of a mate that I am.

I laid in bed next to him, he wasn't holding me like he use to.

I sighed with a heavy heart...I wish I could somehow ease this tension growing between us. I laid there in the night, looking up at the ceiling listening to his even breaths as he slept soundly. I looked over at him longingly. Even though he was right next to me I missed him more than ever.

"Please forgive me my love." I whispered before I kissed his cheek and tried desperately to get back to sleep.

. . .

A/N:

This may contain strong language, violence, and sexual situations, please read at your own discretion.