Prologue

EDITED
*Third Person POV*
"Mom! Where are you?! I need the perfect dress!" Adele yells.

"Adele just wear something. It's no big deal!" Emily yelled back.

"But mom it's my first day!" Adele cries.

"Hold on there, that one is hot." Lucas comments on a short red dress. No, he's calling the dress hot not Adele. Jez you guys!

"Aren't you supposed to tell me not to wear short dresses?" Adele asks Lucas.

"You're my child and I know what high school is. Live it." Lucas winks before leaving.

Everyone settled down on the dining table to eat their breakfast cooked by Lucas. We all know Emily can't cook. Somethings don't change. That's when Lucas eyes his son Caleb weirdly.

"Called don't you want to wear... Um... Better clothes? It's your first day in high school (11th grade) too right?" Lucas asked.

Caleb looks down at his plain t-shirt and simple fit jeans and answers, "Just need to get over with it."

"Lucas let it be. It's just high school, I couldn't care less." Emily replies.

Yup, just the opposites. Caleb wants to go unnoticed just like he was in all other school years and Adele wants to remain popular. It's as if Lucas and Emily are reliving in Adele and Caleb.

Caleb is your shy nerd and Adele is the cupcake to all hearts. Little do they know that high school always changes it all. It did that to their parents and everyone else in the world and they are no exception.

How does high school mould them? Will Caleb fulfill the intentions of being undiscovered or will he have to face new adventures? Will Adele be able to maintain her popularity when a rival comes in the picture?

That's right, we don't know. We just have to wait for it to happen.

A/N
That's the prologue for you guys anddd of course the chapters come up only in September because I have a lot to prepare and a storyline to develop. Please do vote and comment!!

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl _Leo.