Chapter 11- Adele

EDITED

Chapter 11- Adele
Once Caleb left I was satisfied. I didn't want Caleb to miss the first actual high school party of his life for me. I was hurt because of that bitch Lilly but it's okay. My selfish side didn't want him to go but the angel side won.

"Lila you should go. I'll drop her home." Tobias said.

"Bro she can't even walk." Delilah said.

"I can solve that." He said and picked me up bridal side.

I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. He smelt so good! That mint and guava and chocolate smell was just mesmerizing. They way his eyes softened when he looked at me, the way only once of his cheek had a dimple. All of it is so attractive. But I can't have him. This is fake.

"You sure you got her?" Delilah asked.

"Yes, go Lila enjoy."

Tobias took me to the car and placed me on the seat. He then shut the door and went to his seat. Silently we drove to my house. I kept looking outside the window. I have never felt this way. It's just weird how Tobias by just being near me can cause my heart to beat faster.

"Come on let's get you in." Tobias said once we got home. Then once again he lifted me up while my arms went around his neck.

"Keys?" He asked and I handed it to him. He carried me up to my room and placed me on the bed.

"Your parents?" He asked.

"They aren't home. Out on a trip to enjoy." I said.

"Oh, do you want me to stay until Caleb is home?" He asked suggestively wiggling his eyebrows.

"No you pervert!"

"Well too bad, I'm staying anyways."

"Great." I groaned.

"Sooooo... What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Movies and junk food. That is what we'll do since you can't walk."

"Okay." I smiled.

Tobias went into my kitchen and got some chips and stuff to my room. He then selected the DVD and put it in. The movie started and I giggled. He choose Tangled! A Disney movie! Awww....

"Prince Charming likes Tangled?" I smirked.

"Oh shut up. I put it for you." He said keeping a straight face.

"Sure Prince, anything you say." I said ruffling his hair.

"Anything but the hair!" He groaned.

"That's not what you said when I was kissing you." I smirked and he blushed.

"Oh. My. Gods. You just blushed!!" I cheered.

"Just watch the movie Cupcake."

With that he played the movie. I must say both of us were lost in the movie. But then later I realized how close we were sitting. His shoulder was brushing against mine while ours hands were next to each other's. I studied his face as he was watching the movie.

"I'll be right back." He said before pausing the movie and going somewhere. He came back with popcorn.

"Ahhh... Perfect!" I grinned.

"Cupcake I have to ask you something." Tobias said sitting down beside me again.

"Okay."

"How did you fall?"

I froze. I seem to freeze a lot lately. It's as if suddenly a lot of drama has been added to life. How do I tell him Lilly did it? How do I tell him that it's all because of Austin and because we both are fake dating? What if he doesn't fake date me anymore? I can't loose him.

"It was a flip. I kinda misjudged and fell." I lied.

"Bullshit Cupcake. I want the truth and I want it now."

"Lilly, Lilly tripped me. You know why." I sighed.

"Austin is gonna pay. That asshole! I'm beating the shit out of him." Tobias roared.

"No! No! Stop. This is exactly why I didn't tell you. Just calm down. We will follow our plan okay?"

"Okay but anything like this happens again, you tell me."

"Okay."

Then we saw the movie. I was glad that he didn't leave. What would I do? I have grown so, so used to him. It's as if he was always there with me since years. But then again we don't know anything about each other. But still I feel for him, I have fallen for him.

We spent the entire time sitting close together and watching several movies. We didn't talk. Just the occasional looks at each other. That was enough. I don't remember falling asleep but I know I was comfortable. I knew that in the morning I would be happier.

In the morning when I woke up, my head was on something hard but comfortable. There was this foreign warmth that was never present in my bed before. Then I noticed the pair of arms wrapped around me. I was in my bed, Tobias was with me, shirtless and his arms around me. Okay WHAT?

"Tobias wake up!" I spoke.

"Cupcake just go to sleep."

"I need to pee."

"So go."

"You're holding me."

"Ughh go."

I ran to the bathroom, peed, brushed my teeth and came out. By then Tobias was awake but still sitting on the bed. Not a morning person then. Well I can deal with it. I could wake up in the morning for him. Wait... What am I even saying? We're fake dating for goodness sake these feelings are wrong.

"How can you think so much in the mornings?" He asked.

"How do you know if I was thinking?"

"Well when you think your eyes do this weird movement." He shrugged.

"Quite an observer I see."

"More than you think." He muttered under his breath.

"You have school." I reminded him.

"Shit." He cursed.

"Go home."

"You won't be coming?"

"I got an awesome reason to skip and you want me to come to school? Not happening." I smiled.

"Okay then. Goodbye Cupcake. And just by the way, I'm your new neighbor." He winked before leaving.

My mouth dropped open. Can the ground open up and eat me alive?

A/N
Hey hey you people! Where are my comments and votes? None of them are coming lately! Make sure if you like the chapter press vote and comment about it. Now I sound like a YouTuber. By the way you guys know superwoman?

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl_Leo©