Chapter 28- Tobias

Chapter 28- Tobias
I walk away from them all. Didn't she get it? I like her.... I bloody like her. The way Blake touched her made my blood boil. I wanted to pull him off her, wanted to punch the lights out of him. I don't like it when he does that to her. I want to kill him.

After a while of loitering around I went back to the area where the cars were parked and it looked like everyone except Blake and Adele were there. Which means those two are alone somewhere..... Fuck.

"Where were you man?" Caleb asked.

"Where is Adele?" I asked.

"Blake is taking her home. Where were you?" Delilah asked.

"Let's get going." I commanded.

The girls got into the car but Caleb, Jeremy and Luke wouldn't move. I glared at them but they wouldn't listen. Serves me right for making stubborn friends. Finally I gave in to their looks.

"What?" I asked.

"What was that reaction?" Jeremy asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Don't bull shit us Tobias. Out with it." Luke added.

"I don't know.... Looking at her like that with another guy made my blood boil." I stated.

"Oh so you're playing my role?" Caleb chuckled.

"No! Gods! No!! I like her!" There. It is out....

"Then go get her." Caleb said.

"I don't know. It is not that easy." I sighed.

"But you shouldn't wait Tobias. If you do, someone who's faster than you will come and sweep her off her feet while you'll just stand in the background as the best man." Luke said.

"Yea, just get some balls and go ask her out already."

"Fine. Let's go to her house. I'll ask her out today.... In front of everyone."

"That's it!" Caleb cheered.

Five fucking hours. That's how long we have been fucking waiting and the two aren't home. All of us are worried except Adele's mom. Apparently she 'trusts' Blake and I'm just like bull shit! Even her dad is worried for God's sake! That's when we hear the front door open and then two giggles.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Everyone yells.

"Uh.. umm.... Actually... Ughh..." Adele stuttered.

"Hey kids! Wanna stay for dinner Blake?" Emily(Adele's mom) asked.

"Mom aren't you mad?" Adele asked.

"Oh come on. Don't be silly. If you were alone the. I would be. But Blake was with you so no worries." I saw Blake grin and I wanted to kill him.

"Where were you two?" Lucas asked.

"Dad, we just stopped by for ice cream."

"Five hours?"

"We went out of the city. Had ice cream there. It takes time to drive out." Adele reasoned.

"Fine." Lucas sighed and went away with Emily.

"So what were you two doing alone?" Skylla smirked.

"Well I may have asked her out....." Blake revealed and Adele blushed red.

"Is that true?" I asked it a straight emotionless voice.

"Y--Yes." She replied.

I barged outside the house and brisk walked to my car. Not caring about how the others would get home I drove. I drove in a random direction to no particular destination. Luke was right only if I had the guts to ask her sooner.....

I banged my hand on the steering wheel and as a result the car honked. It was getting dark and I stopped on the middle of the road. I parked the car at the side and sat on its bonnet. There were so many feelings going around that I felt numb.

I like her, even love her maybe. I know it's too soon to love but I can't help it. I can't help it and it scares me. The way her hair falls on her face, the way her nose and eye scrunch up in disgust at my perverted comments, the way she walks and her clumsiness is so fucking beautiful.

If someone heard me talking right now they'd call me whipped. But that's what I am. I'm so fucking whipped. Blake just came in all of a sudden and ruined everything. But didn't she get it? Can't she understand that I like her. I like her and still she's doing all this.

The worst part is that I can't even distant myself from her. The stupid baby project starts tomorrow. But thankfully I don't have to handle it for a very long time. It just has to be one month for me. It actually serves her right for doing this to me. That's when my phone rang.

"Tobias! Where are you?! Dad's breaking things in the house!!" It was Lila.

"Shhh.... Chill Delilah. Just listen to me. I want you to go in your room and lock it. Lock it and don't come out until I come home."

"O--okay." She let out a sib before hanging up.

I drove home at full speed. Shit shit shit. Everything has to happen today? When I reached home I could hear mom's cries from the outside and even the sound of glass breaking. I barged in and tried to confront dad.

"Dad, dad calm down!" I said.

"You stupid boy! Let me go! I will finish this house for today. Let this stupid place be gone!" My dad roared.

"Dad please stop. Stop for me!" I pleaded.

"STOP FOR YOU?! I HATE YOU! YOU ARE A MURDERER AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT!!"

"WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" I demanded.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! YOU MURDERED YOU TWIN SISTER!"

I was frozen. Twin sister? But I have only one sister Delilah and she is quite younger to me.

"No stop! Don't tell him!" My mom pleaded.

"What are you talking about?!" I demanded.

"YOU HAVE A TWIN YOU FREAK! BUT THE DOCTORS WERE TAKING YOU OUT AND YOU KICKED AT THE VERY SAME TIME CAUSING COMPLICATIONS AND WE LOST HER! YOU KILLED HER EVEN BEFORE SHE WAS BORN!"

I fell to my knees as despair filled me. To anyone else, this would seem stupid. It would seem stupid to be affected by a death of someone you didn't even know. But I knew her. She was my first companion. But I killed her.... I lived and she died. All my fault. My fucking fault. I don't deserve to exist.

A/N
Andddddd I'm back on track! So much has happened.... Blake and Adele? Tobias and Adele? Comment below as #teamTobias or #teamBlake...

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl _Leo©