Chapter 4- Caleb

EDITED

Chapter 4- Caleb
Never in a thousand days I thought o would get detention and never in a million days I thought I would skip detention. It is as if suddenly, I'm turning into a reckless person but I'm enjoying it.

"Where are we going?" I asked Delilah.

"To the park." She answered.

"Why park?"

"To chill." She replied.

"Okay." I said.

The weather was amazing. Thin breeze was blowing through my hair as I stepped out of the car. Delilah looked glad too. The smile never left her face as we sat down under a tree. God, this is great.

"Don't you think that sitting here like this, watching the sun set behind the trees is a bit romantic?" She said looking right at the sun set.

"You're kidding right?" I asked.

"No." Her voice held a soft emotion. She still wasn't looking at me but the way she was looking at the sun set made me realize that she's actually serious.

"I don't know." Yea I killed the moment but can you blame me?! I'm a first timer!

"Caleb I don't know. To me love is like a bacteria invading my body. I really like someone."

"W--Who is it?" I stuttered.

"There is this guy in school. You know Michael?"

"Yea."

"It's him. I really like him..."

Boom.

Done.

Over.

My fantasy ends here.

Why me?! All I have ever been is a good person! One girl I fall in love with and she doesn't like me back! I mean that's awesome dude like I totally understand now that life's a bitch.

"What do you think, will he like me back?" Delilah asked.

"Of course! You're a great girl Delilah. Your heart is pure and not to mention you are very beautiful too." I spoke.

"Thank you so much Caleb, I love to have you as a friend."

"I'll always be there for you." I said out loud.

'Only if Michael hurts you' I said in my head.

"We should leave." She said and I nodded.

On the way back, various thoughts hit me. I had to get away. I can't be with her anymore. It has been only two days and she has this effect on me. How will I be able to see her with another guy and pretend that I'm okay? I have to get away. But if Michael and her ever break up, I'll be there for her.

"Bye." I smiled one last time an left the car.

I didn't want to go home. I didn't want reality to hit me. I can't take this. I like her too much, too much to let go but I have to. I want her happy. I want her to enjoy, even if the cost is my own feelings. I will have to deal with it. But how?

It is as if the entire world was making a joke out of me. I saw an empty beer bottle lying on the floor. A way to deal with the sorry. That's just what I asked for didn't I? But do I really want to do this? Get drunk? God dammit I haven't even tasted alcoholic stuff before.

My sense of Id was overcoming my super ego. Let's do this guys. I walked to the bar nearby because I have heard Adele say that they don't ask for your age. Well that's just what I need.

"Hello, welcome to our club! Do enjoy!" Said the female who stood at the door.

Well I entered and walked straight to the drinks counter. I stood there for a while looking around me. This place was new to me. The dull, suffocating atmosphere, neon lights, disco balls all this was what I called weird.

"Hey kid what do you want?" The bartender asked.

"I'm 21 not a kid." I said.

"Cut the act brother and tell me what to wanna have."

"What's the strongest? I need that."

"Sounds like to need to drown your sorrows huh? Coming up."  The guy said.

The clear liquid was placed in front of me. My mind and heart were conflicting on weather or not the consume this but my mind won and I drank the entire thing. The liquid burned down my throat and I coughed. But then I got used to it. About after four more repeats I was pack.

"I ammm soooooooooooooooooo sad!" I yelled over the voice of the music.

"Hey boy wanna have some fun?" A sexy girl asked.

"Waaahht fun?" I asked confused.

"Come on the dance floor baby I'll explain." She smirked.

I followed her. Daym she was hot. Her strapless golden dress was barely covering her ass and the neck was so deep that the boobs were almost popping out. Hmm.... Sexy. Her arms wrapped around my neck and my hands roamed all over her ass and waist.

Her lower half pressed against my making my little friend down there excited. This is just what I need. I carried the girl upstairs to an empty room. Then she did the rest. Whatever it was, it felt amazing.

She pushed me on the bed and climbed over me. The drunk me loved this shit. I just have to let loose. She kissed me on the lips and kissed her back. My first kiss. It was harsh and desperate. She trailed kissed down my neck and I moaned in pleasure.

I wanted her. But I wanted control too. So I flipped her over and nibbled the skin on her collar bone. She groaned as I sucked on her earlobe. Swiftly, I pulled off my t-shirt followed by her dress.

Then I lost complete control. She turned us over again and was all over me. But just one thing that I have to say, it was my first time but the best night if my life. Why haven't I fucked before?

A/N
Ooooo... Caleb got pretty heated! What's gonna happen between Delilah and Michael????

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl_Leo©