Chapter 35- Tobias

Chapter 35- Tobias
I wanted to give in. Let my heart do what it wants. But could I? Her face was so close to mine but couldn't kiss her. I wouldn't be able to handle the guilt. I wouldn't be able to live if I became the reason for Adele and Blake breaking up.

So I pulled away. Before we could say, feel, think about anything, I left. I didn't go back to school but I went home. Nobody would be there so it will be peaceful. I have to go. So I went. I entered my house and heard voices from mom and dad's room. Wait.... They are home?

"We have to do this." Dad sighed.

"No! He will hate us!" Mom cries.

"But it's for the best. We can't keep him here knowing the conditions around. I will not be able to bear this anymore." Dad said.

"But why does he have to go to a boarding school? We can buy him a flat near by."

Me, they are talking about me.... They want to send me away. I don't hear rest of the conversation. The only thing that keeps rotating in my mind is the fact that I'll have to leave. But what's so wrong about leaving?

It will buy we some time to get over Adele. I don't know if Adele is just a high school crush or the love of my life. I can't differentiate between that now. I need to sorts things out. Get over her if possible.

So it is good if I leave. I'll have a whole new environment, a whole new world where I can make things my way. I'll try to get over Adele. If I do, it means I never loved her and if I can't then I'll come back and fight for my love. I snap out of my thoughts as the door opens.

"You heard all of that?" Mom asks.

"Yes."

"See Tobias I'm doing it for your benefit. I don't want you to be troubled in this house and I know I'm the culprit but I can't help it. So I have to send you away. Please, understand."

"Yea, I do. I understand. I'm fine with going away. Send me to any place I don't mind. I need this time too. So I'm ready." I agree.

"Wait, you're okay with it? Are you sure Tobias because this is a very critical decision." Mom asked.

"I know and I'm sure."

"Okay. Then. You leave tomorrow." Dad announced.

I walked up to my room and fell on the bed. One day before I move to New York, one day of my old life, one day with family and friends, one day in my own room, one day to begin fresh.

I lay on my bed for a while before calling Caleb, Jeremy and Luke. We deserve a guys goodbye. After all I'll be gone for two years. I can't invite Blake, if I do, Adele will come to know very quickly because Blake will never agree to lie to her. I know Caleb understands.

She can only know after I'm gone. Not before that. I know she won't ask me to stay but if she does, I don't know if I'll be able to go. The guys come home as soon as I call them all of them looking shocked.

"Why now?" Caleb asked.

"I need this. I have too much to deal with here." I can't tell them about my twin yet. None of them know.

"But you can't just leave! Does Adele know? Heck does Delilah know?" Luke asks.

"No."

"So you'll go without saying anything to them?" Jeremy asked.

"Yea, it's the perfect chance. Adele, Skylla, Delilah and Ann have a sleepover at Adele's place and tomorrow I'll leave."

"You know they'll kill you right? I mean you can't go like this. It's not okay." Jeremy reasoned.

"I have to. You guys don't get it. There are things here that haunt me. That hurt me everyday. I'm not running away. I promise. I'll come back. I'll come back if I'm over it or I can fight with it."

"If this is what it takes for you to clear your mind. So be it." Caleb sighed and I smiled. I knew he'd understand.

"What are you saying?! This isn't correct!" Luke argued.

"It is. Trust me." I nodded.

"Fine. If this is what it takes...." Jeremy sighed too.

"Okay but make sure you Skype call us once a while. Don't distant yourself from us." Luke reminded.

"Of course. I'd never do that." I promised.

"Now let's go. The ice cream is on me." All of us grinner.

We had ice cream talked for a while about where I'm going, what am I gonna study and stuff like that. I also told them that I'm gonna go explore my dream to be a model. Later I came back home and all others went back to theirs.

I packed my bags since I leave tomorrow. I didn't sleep. I kept looking through my balcony into her balcony. I could see that the lights were on and I could make out the figures of happy females. I had submitted the baby in the school and now Adele would have another partner.

I saw her all night. Trying to get as much of her as I can. I know I won't be seeing her for long but I can do this. See so much of her tonight that I will not need more for two years. I know that's not possible but I still sat in my balcony and tired. Tried the impossible.... All for her.... All of it.....

A/N
Here's your update! Tobias is going away..... What do you think? Will he go away? Or will Adele come to know and stop him? Well, lets see.

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl _Leo©