Chapter 12- Caleb

Guys! Check out the cover on the top! Made by a lovely person and her user name is on the cover if you guys wanna contact her!

EDITED

Chapter 12- Caleb
Parties are amazing! I just love partying man! This is crazy good. No guys I'm not under the effect of any drug or alcohol. It's just the girls. I don't even know why I was hurting so much over one girl when I can have so many.

"Enjoying your time I see?" Jacob smirked.

"Yea man. I have no clue why I haven't been here before." I laughed.

"Hey Caleb do you wanna dance with me?" A blonde said seductively.

"Sure. I'll be right back mate." I told Jacob and left with that blonde.

She was pretty good for her height. I mean apart from the tons of make up, she was hot. Her boobs and ass were pretty huge and man I did have fun. So many girls were out there wanting to be with me that it was unbelievable. I was wasting my life earlier. Now I'm spreading happiness!

That's when I saw Delilah and Michael kiss. It still affected me. It still fucking affected me. I grabbed the drink closest to me and chugged it down my throat. It burned but I had gotten used to the feeling. It felt normal. And it was great considering this is my first party.

I remember taking two girls to the room. But then later, I don't know how I fell asleep. I woke up to the headache again. But this time there was no one to hand me the pills or water. Instead there were two girls, naked girls with me in bed.

I searched the cabinet for pills and used the jug for water. Then I quickly got dressed up. The guilt never came. Last time I was disappointed in myself, even disgusted. But today, it felt okay. For that matter it felt better. I found Michael and Jacob smoking in the backyard.

"Wassup man?" Michael asked.

"Nothing, just last night was fab." I smirked.

"Your learning fast." Jacob smirked.

"Here take some." Michael said offering me the packet.

This is the kind of guys Delilah liked right? So why not try it. Every muscle in my body was telling me to stop but I acted against it. I forced my hand to take a stick from the packet and placed it on my lips. Jacob lit it for me. I took the first drag and coughed.

"First ones should me mild mate." Michael instructed and I nodded.

"Wanna go to school today or skip?" Jacob asked Michael.

"Let's go today. I feel like going. Plus Delilah chick is hot. I like her man." Michael smirked.

My heart clenched at her name. But somehow I had trained my body not to react. I know this guy is a total douche but she likes him, and even he likes her so well who am I to interfere? Let's just go with the flow.

"Okay then. We both can borrow Michael's clothes." Jacob said and I nodded.

So we got dressed and and drove in our cars to school. The whole school was talking about me. The whole transformation from The Nerd to The Hottie seemed to have gripped everyone's attention. Well my 'remain unnoticed' plan has gone down the drain but somehow, I don't mind.

"You got famous huh?" Tobias said approaching me.

"Well well, what can I say. You're no less either." That's not a lie. Even the new boy who is dating Adele had become popular. Wait.... ADELE?!

"Fuck I forgot! How's Adele?!" I asked.

"She at home. Doing well. I saw her. She's fine." Tobias assured.

"Thanks mate I owe you." I told him before leaving for my class.

School passed by faster and less boring or maybe it was just the nicotine I smoked in the lunch break. Either ways, it was better. Even twice when I saw Delilah with Michael, my heart was too numb to react. This was good. I drove home.

"I'm home Del." I yelled.

"We need to talk CALEB! COME UP!" Adele yelled.

"Yup."

"Where were you the entire night?!" Adele asked.

"Fell asleep after the party."

"And you didn't even decide to show up in the morning to check if I was fine!" Del argued.

"Don't make an issue Del."

"Okay then brother. Please live your life and let me be." She said and called someone to pick her up.

"Where are you going? Aren't you supposed to rest?" I asked.

"Why do you care? I'll do what I want."

"Fine whatever." And I left to buy myself some food since I didn't want to cook. I grabbed some McD when Michael texted me.

We're chilling at mine. Come over of you like. -Mich.

Be there in 10. -Caleb.

Thank gods I had my car. I drove to Michael's place and only the guys were there. There were quite a lot of video game and boy, a fucking pool table. Now guys this is what is fun. What a life. No worry at all.

"Good to know you came." Austin said. I didn't like him but whatever.

"Come on man. I came to play not talk rubbish. Let's go kick some asses at the pool table."

An hour later

"And Caleb wins the tenth match of the day!" Jacob announced.

I have won match after match and defeating Michael was my tenth match. Never did I think I would be here, chilling with these guys. In fact if someone told me I would be friends with Jacob and Michael, I would call a psychologist for them. But now look.

Change is the only constant in life and well, I can say it is good. At least I like this change. It has just made me stronger and better.

A/N
And Caleb completes the transformation phase! Loving it?

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl_Leo©