Epilogue

10 years later
CALEB
"Thank you so so so much!" The lady thanked.

"It's my job." I said before leaving.

Another case, another win. She's gonna be so proud. This was the famous case. A lot of media involved. I never thought I'd be able to win this one but well the truth always gets its way out. That's when she called.

"Hey Del how's everything? All done?" I asked.

"Caleb stupidest idea ever!! You're a guy! But I'm a girl! How am I supposed to do this?!" She cried.

"Del chill. Just tell me have you finished all the preparations?"

"No! You're the worst brother ever!"

"Del I'm coming. Calm the fudge down."

"Such a successful lawyer and still can't curse."

"Such a successful business women and still can't handle a small arrangement."

"Yea yea shut up and come home."

Everything is perfectly planned. Im gonna propose Adele. No! Justttttttttyt kiddingggggg. Ewww... Bad joke.

Now let me brief you on our life. I'm a lawyer if you haven't figured yet and Del is the richest women in the country. Trust me when I'm saying this she's on the front of every magazine except of course fashion magazines because that's Tobias's department.

Mom and Dad don't live with us anymore. They decided to retire. They now have a penthouse near Juhu Beach in India and they live there. Because according to them, India is where their love story started. Tobias and Adele still madly in love.

Now don't be surprised by my next statement. Skylla and Luke are together. Yes yes I know Skylla was with Jeremy but Jeremy is now with Ann. Don't ask me how it was a big mess with lot of crying and ice cream. Girls I tell you.

I drove my car to our mansion. According to my dear sister the arrangements weren't 'done'. But from what I could see, they were over done! I mean our two storey mansion looked like a wedding destination for gods sake.

"Del I'm here!" I announced entering the house.

"Caleb thank gods!" She hugged me.

"Adele chill. Everything looks perfect. Just calm down." I assured.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Positive." I replied.

"Now show me the room!"

Adele led me to the guest bedroom and opened the door. I was stunned. The floor was covered in rose petals. When I say covered, not even a little of the floor was visible. Red and white balloons hung on the wall and huge white hearts were made on the floor with petals of white roses.

"This is perfect!" I exclaimed.

"Sir, ma'am they have arrived." The servant informed.

"Let's go!!" We raced towards the front door. The two of them stood at the door.

"Why is your house so decorated?" Tobias asked.

"Yea is there a party?" She asked.

"Wait and watch." I said and we blind folded the two.

We guided them to the room and made each one stand in one white heart. Time for the big thing.... Just hope all goes well. We untied their blind folds and they stared at the room in awe. That's when we did it.

I went on my knees in front of her and Del did the same for Tobias.

"Will you marry me Prince Charming?" She asked.

"Will you marry me Lila?" I asked Delilah.

That's it for you guys. Rest is all up to your imagination. Now go and let us have our personal time. Our happy ending.

A/N
Now go and find your own happy ending!

LUV XOXO,
Fangirl _Leo xx <3