Chapter 15- Delilah

Hey guys! Today is a festival here in India. It's called Ganesh Chaturti.W which is basically the birthday of a hindu god Ganpati. People get huge idols of Lord Ganpati and invite friends and family over for feasts. On the top is a picture of the idol at my house.

EDITED

Chapter 15- Delilah
Pain. Pure pain. It flared through my cheek and transmitted all over my body. My cheek was going to burse and I'm sure of it. This is the devil I choose. This jackass is not even human!

"You are fucking mine do you get it?! I like to toy with you and I will do it."

"Please Michael. Let me go." I cried.

"Oh no, not letting you go so soon love."

He pushed me into the lockers and pressed his lips onto mine. That was it. I snapped. I pushed him but he only moved a little. Then I spat on his face. That's the most I could so since he wouldn't even budge. So well.

"You whore!" He yelled and was about to hit me once again but then the hit never came.

The hit never came but the groan did. I heard it. That's when I realized that Michael was lying on the ground because Caleb had punched him. Caleb punched him! I never thought he would because he had changed. He wasn't the friend I had anymore.

What did I do? I sat on the ground and cried as both of them started to beat the shit out of each other. I never knew about Caleb's bad side. I never thought he had one. But today, looking at him, I could feel the anger in his veins.

"Shit" I herd someone curse as they pulled Caleb and Michael off each other.

"Caleb stop man!" Tobias yelled restraining Caleb.

"Michael, cool down bro!" Jacob said restraining Michael.

"Tobias if you saw what the fuck he did you would do the same!" Caleb yelled.

"What did he do?" Tobias asked.

"He fucking hit Delilah!" Tobias lost it. He left Caleb and punched the restrained Michael in the face.

"Woah calm the fuck down!" Jacob yelled.

As Jacob let go of Michael, he ran away. That's when all attention turned towards the crying me. Caleb and Tobias both came beside me trying comforting me. I cried and all the people were staring at me, some even giggling. Tobias helped me to a chair near by.

"You guys have no fucking task in life?!" Jacob yelled and everyone dispersed.

"Jacob, I will kill Michael." Caleb roared.

"Listen mate, Michael is my friend but what he did is unforgivable. But just calm a bit down and find a better way for revenge. Take care Delilah." Jacob said and left.

"Lila you fine?" Tobias asked.

"Yea"

"Delilah I'm so sorry." Caleb apologized.

"Don't. Just get away from me. I have dealt enough with you jocks."

"Delilah, I'm not like them and you know it. I was your friend."

"Exactly, WAS. You changed. Became just like them. What's the difference huh? They sleep around, they drink, they smoke, they do drugs and they are assholes. But so are you."

"Delilah you know I'm different!"

"Get lost Caleb. Because you aren't the same good person anymore."

He left. I didn't want him to go but I couldn't tolerate his presence either. He treated me like a complete stranger before and now he's here trying to comfort me. Maybe he's just bipolar but whatever. I need to clean up my mess first.

"Come on let's take you home." Tobias said.

He did just was he said. Tobias is the best brother ever. He took me home and placed me on the bed. After dressing my tiny wounds, he ordered food and we both were just casually chatting.

My brother had always been my only family. Dad is always drunk and mom is always working and I don't even think she knows us. Abuse problems are very common though. But my brother being my brother takes it all. Mom doesn't even know about it.

"So how come you and Adele are a thing huh?"

"We're not."

"Did you guys like fight or something? Because you know it's normal right? You guys will get back together."

"We were never together in the first place." He sighed and told me the story.

Instantly I knew the whole matter. He has fallen for her. I knew it. I have never seen my brother so hell bent on helping someone. And I don't believe one bit of the 'I want popularity' crap.

Like come on, how difficult is it to become popular in the high school? One hot picture of him and girls will go crazy. But he did this for her. There is something and I ship that little thing hard. It is my OTP. I just need a name.... Any suggestions?

"You like her." I smiled.

"What? No!" Tobias said.

"Oh come on Tobi, you know it. Plus whatever you guys fought on I'm sure will be stupid."

"Parents, she told me about hers' and wanted to know about mine." Tobias sighed.

"You know it's only fair if she knows. But then again it's your choice because you say that you don't like her."

"I can't like anyone Del."

"You can Tobi and you have fallen for her. Soon, you will realize."

"Good night Del."

"Good night brother."

It was once again a sleepless night. Not because of what Michael did to me, but because of the constant yelling in the house. I knew mom and dad were fighting again and was just hoping that dad wouldn't hit Tobias while all I could so was sit and wait.

Life sucks sometimes but we can't really give up on it can we? We have to live because killing yourself is running away from your problems and letting others deal with it. In my case, if I die I'll leave my brother all alone.

I can't do that. Plus soon, we're gonna be able too move out. If you haven't guessed yet, next month Tobias is turning 18. He failed two years because he couldn't give the exam at all. Dad had injured him day after day. I remember his screams and cries.

A/N
Andddddd boom! So yes Tobias is pretty messed up. No one guessed right? So I have noticed that this book was supposed to be about Adele and Tobias but is shifting to Caleb and Delilah. So about 2-4 chapters more and then the focus will ONLY be Adele and Tobias.

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl_Leo©