I Want You

Wind against her pale skin, and speed raising an adrenaline that she hadn't felt for a long time, Rhalla galloped her white horse as fast as she could into the woods, challenging Robb into a race that she was confident she'd win.

She was happy, and she finally felt free. A feeling she craved ever since she was no more than a child.
Robb admired seeing her smile, and he wished he could see it more, for she never looked more radiant than at that very moment.

Rhalla realized her confidence was misplaced when Robb's horse stopped, blocking the way for hers to move any further.
"Get out of my way!" she protested.
"I win!" he boasted, and she glared darkly at him, her pride not allowing her to accept the defeat.

"You know, I love it when you're angry." he scoffed as he unmounted his horse, and she crossed her arms and watched him.
"Ah! Now I understand why you've been an arse since I arrived." she laughed.
"Maybe.." he giggled before he went closer to her and raised his hands towards her.

"Allow me." he asked, grabbing her down her horse by her waist.
Once her feet touched the ground, and her hands were on his shoulders, they looked at each other for a short moment before she blushed and looked down.

He gently pulled her head up with a couple fingers, as a way to tell her she needn't feel shy, that she was safe with him, and without a word, he leaned to kiss her, not too forceful, but still demanding and loving, caring and nurturing, exactly what she needed from him.

When they broke from the kiss, he rested his forehead on hers, and she closed her eyes, feeling the heat of his breath on her skin as she rubbed her lips together, still ticklish from his gentle touch, which made her smile.
The quiet of the wolfswood was perfect for the moment, and the connection between them was stronger than ever.

Robb backed away and looked at her, giving her a heartwarming smile before he tangled his fingers with hers and started walking along the forest. They spoke of one another, discovering new facts that they ignored about each other, and with every single information they learned, every funny story they told, they fell more and more for each other.

The feelings that Rhalla had for him were foreign to her before meeting him, the butterflies in her stomach, the smile that wouldn't leave her lips, the constant red flush on her cheeks, and a thousand other emotions that came with simply being with him, talking to him, and laughing with him. Was it love? She couldn't tell, but one thing was certain, she wanted him, more than she ever wanted anyone.

"So it would seem you are the last dragon, after all." he told her as she followed.
"I.. guess you could say that." she stuttered, "My brother Viserys always claimed to be, but he was never immune to fire."

"It was said that prince Rhaegar was the last dragon." Robb told, and Rhalla looked at him silently for a moment before answering.
"I wish I could've met him." she said, "Most of the stories I hear about him are wrong, I'm sure of it." she said.

In the last days she spent, Rhalla would read about the songs and stories that were written about her brother, Rhaegar. In his bravery, his love for music, and all the other qualities she discovered about him, she knew he wasn't a monster, and most of what Viserys told her was wrong. The kidnapping of Lyanna Stark was a mystery, but she knew there was more to it than most thought.

"But my aunt-" Robb started.
"I don't believe he just.. kidnaped her. I believe he fought for the woman he loved, that's all." she interrupted, and he saw how she was determined in her answer, how if he talked about it any longer, they might get into a disagreement. But he had no wish to argue with her, not now, not here, and certainly not about that.