Rally the Troops

Maester Luwin sent ravens to all the noble houses that pledged to defend house Stark whenever called upon.

Weeks past, and Winterfell started boiling with activity, castle and village. Lords arrived from all corners of the region with their soldiers and knights. The Lannisters had no idea what was coming for them.

Robb was nervous, Rhalla could feel it, and he hadn't exactly been very joyful since he received the letter from Sansa.
The princess hadn't spent much time with him since that day, but she'd always check up on him and support him, which he needed now more than ever.

As for her, she spent most of her days practicing archery more intensely, for she saw she would need her skills from now on. Theon joined her in the training whenever he could, and despite his being a prick and all of their differences, he helped her make her skills perfect, and she was grateful for it.

Rhalla went to speak with her lover in his father's study where he has taken refuge since the bannermen started arriving, but she didn't expect him to have company.
She found him with Maester Luwin and Bran who was carried by Hodor.

The young lord had been very angry since his brother had forbidden him to come with him, not as much as his younger brother, Rickon, who was outraged.
"How many times have I told you, Bran?" Robb sighed.
"Please, please, please-" Bran begged.
"NO!" Robb interrupted.
"Hodor." Hodor said.

"Pardon to interrupt, my lord, but we have more pressing matters to discuss." Maester Luwin interfered.
"What are the houses that will be joining us?" Rhalla asked, still holding a giggle at the two brothers fighting.

"If the little lord has learned his lessons well, he should be able to answer." the old man said, turning to Bran who sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Houses Karstark, Umber, Flint, Mormont, Hornwood, Cerwyn, Reed, Manderly, Glover, Tallhart, and Bolton."
"Good." Maester Luwin grinned.

"The Karstarks were the last to arrive, and tonight we shall hold a feast for all the good lords that have answered our call." Robb said seriously, resting both of his hands on the desk and bending over the map.

"Yes, my lord. Everything has been readied as you asked, though the last preparations have to be made." the Maester started, and when Rhalla felt she had no need to stay, she chose to take her leave and finish packing for the journey.

"I will.. leave you to it." she said with a smile.
"Is there anything you need, my lady?" Robb asked her as he walked towards her, and she smiled. They were still keeping their relationship a secret, only Kyra and Jon knew.

"Jon Snow sent a letter from Castle Black. Should I tell him about the.. what's happening here?" she whispered, and after giving it a thought, he nodded.
"I think he deserves to know too. He is our father." he told.

"Did you inform lady Catelyn of all this?" she asked, and once more, he nodded.
"I did. She will meet us on the Kingsroad." he informed.
"Are you going to be alright?" Rhalla muttered, her blue eyes scanning his, and even though he said he would, she could still see sadness and worry in them.

The princess pressed her hand on his shoulder and offered him a heartwarming smile before returning to her room.
As soon as she closed the door, she got back to writing the letter to Jon, this time with much information to tell him:

Dear Jon,

I apologize for not sending you a reply earlier, but things have been complicated here in Winterfell.