|Chapter 10| 1K Votes Special!

In celebration of the success of my first book, here's a 6300 word chapter. 😉

Also I just finished rewatching season 1 of Black Butler and I feel like that might've affected my writing a tiny bit, but nevertheless I hope you enjoy 😂

(I mean this in a way that characters might seem a tinge british, or acting like Grell, but I'm probably just overthinking it, lol)

Also, I apologize that this took so long for me to write. I'm trying to make this book shorter than my last, so I was just figuring out what the heck to put in here. Anyways, hope you liked Luna's backstory too!

Enjoy.

* * *

I stabbed someone... And I'm afraid of you.

. . .

. . .

. . .

The second night came.

Already, things were coming together nicely for the neo demons. It wasn't too rushed, but not too slow for them either.

Rityu walked into the cell of Remington, and was nearly surprised to see Luna at his feet. She was sleeping peacefully. Happily, even.

The demon scoffed.

"The twins instilled fake memories," he muttered. "Well that's annoying!"

Remington slightly lifted his head. It'd been clear that tears fell out of his eyes, he didn't know what happened to Luna. One minute she was trying to help him, and the next she fell on the floor with a wide smile on her face. The twins tied the gag back on him without saying a word. They then left the cell, content with themselves.

Rityu came up to her, inspecting her features, "good memories..." He growled slightly.

His eyes met Remington's, "I'd stay and have some fun, but I have to get going. I'll be back. B-bye boy!"

It was at this time, after the sun fell, that they decided to meet.

They all sat at a round table, some bored, and some wondering why they had been summoned.

It was Crystal who started it.

"We need to discuss," she began, her eyes closed and her fingers interlocked on the table. Her hands rested upon a stack of what resembled to be photographs, "about who needs to be eradicated."

"Uh, all of them," Rityu cut in, he was sitting right next to Crystal. He had his feet up on the table, and he leaned back on his chair, his hands behind his head.

"Agreed," Chalice said, "glad we had this meeting, bye now!" He stood up from his chair to leave, only to be grabbed by his shirt and pulled back down from his twin.

"Sit down you oaf," Melody's eyebrow twitched.

Crystal sighed. "How do you two suppose we take down a Wizard Saint?"

A photo came from under her fingers and onto the middle of the table. It showed a man with blue hair and an intricate birthmark on his right eye.

"Oh," Rityu said idiotically.

"Or a Demon Slayer?" Another picture. This time with a man of black hair, in the photo he had a black mark and different colored eye on the right side of his body.

Rityu blinked at it. Then glared at it, like the photo had done something to him.

"Or maybe-"