Younger Luna

"Cake! Cake!"

Lucy gasped when she saw the dessert all over her daughter. It decorated her face, especially her nose and cheeks. Her hair was caked with it (no pun intended) and the cake ended beneath her bib and all over her clothes, "Luna!"

Luna smiled brightly back at her mother, happy that she created such a mess. Her mother sighed, then grabbed a wet wipe and began cleaning Luna off.

"Natsu, could you-" she began. Then she turned to face her husband, who looked exactly like their daughter. "Are you kidding me?"

"Luce, its good! Try some!" Natsu laughed and picked some cake off of his hair to give to Lucy.

"Natsu, thats disgusting," Lucy commented.

"Cake! Cake!" Luna repeated. She grabbed some frosting off her plate and slapped it on her nose. "Cake!"

"You're not a very good example!" Lucy exclaimed towards her husband.

Natsu replied with as wide a smile as Luna.

Lucy groaned at it.

Then they heard the doorbell, "I'll get it," Lucy informed. "Clean yourselves up."

Once Lucy left the kitchen, Luna and Natsu looked at eachother with wide eyes. Then Natsu picked some frosting off Luna's nose and put it on his tongue.

"Good, isn't it Luna?" He asked, patting her head.

Luna raised both her arms above her head and responded once more with, "cake!"

When Lucy answered the door, she was met with seven very familiar faces, "hey guys, I didn't think you'd want to come over."

"Of course I'd want to Lu!" A bluenette exclaimed, then came and jumped on Lucy, "I felt pretty bad when you said you wanted to keep her to you and Natsu, but I love her too you know?"

Lucy laughed at her best friend. Levy jumped off of her as the rest of the group walked inside.

"Plus, we brought gifts!" The woman known as Juvia exclaimed, holding up multiple birthday bags.

"Are those all of your guys'?" Lucy asked, a blank expression scrawled across her face.

Gray sighed before answering, "no. Just hers." He then turned to his fianceé, "I told you we bought too much."

"Give it a break," answered a gruff voice from behind, "its your best friend's daughter, I think we should've bought more."

"Gajeel, we haven't been on many jobs recently," Levy explained. "We still need food."

"I don't remember books being food," Gajeel replied back with furrowed eyebrows.

"Books are important!" Lucy and Levy ended up yelling simultaneously.

"Hey guys?" Mira asked, she shifted her arms to hold her son a little more comfortably, "I think they got you beat."

Everyone turned to Erza and Jellal. Erza held her newborn on her shoulder, and used her other hand to snap her fingers.

Immediately, bags and wrapped gifts began to fall on top of Jellal as he frantically attempted to catch all of them.

Erza only ended up catching a single gift bag with two fingers.

"Erza! She's only turning two!" Lucy exclaimed loudly.

"Some of them aren't for Luna," Erza corrected, "they're for you and Natsu as well."

But still, Lucy thought.

"Easy for you to do," Gajeel scoffed under his breath.

"That's hardly fair," Juvia pointed out, "you two are both S-Class."