6

I wake up the next morning in my own bed, although I could have sworn I stayed on the couch. I get out of bed and rub my eyes gently, pulling on a hoodie as I walk out of my room. When I enter the living area, I see Colby curled up on the couch, fast asleep. For a second I panicked, and then remembered that he had driven me home from the party last night. I decide to let him sleep, and go to my kitchen to brew myself some coffee. I brewed it and poured it over ice. I added almond milk and stirred it around slowly, watching the milk blend into the coffee.

"You have coffee?" I hear a groggy Colby ask as he wandered into the kitchen. I laugh and smile, and grab a mug.

"How do you like it?" I ask, and put a coffee pod in my Keurig.

"Cream is okay," he says, and I add cream to his mug while the coffee is brewed. I hand him the hot cup and he takes a sip.

"Did I go to bed last night?" I ask, curious.

"No, I carried you. Do you always drink your coffee iced?" He asks randomly. I look down at my glass and nod.

"I have always preferred iced coffee. And thank you, I guess," I say, and take a sip.

"No problem. I would have driven home but it was late and I didn't want to risk getting in a car accident," he explains, and suddenly my front door opens and in walks a hungover Ella.

"Coffee coffee coffee," she says, and tries to enter the kitchen but I force her back.

"You change, I will get coffee," I say, and she nods, going to her room to change. Colby gives me a look and takes another sip while I brew a third cup of coffee. I leave it black, just how she likes it, and carry it to her room.

"Ells?" I question, gently tapping on her door. It opens, revealing Ella sprawled across her bed, still dressed in clothes from the night before. I sigh and shake my head, placing the mug on her bedside table. I leave her be and go back to the kitchen where Colby is sitting still.

"You have plans for the day?" He asks, and I shrug.

"I dunno, probably have a lazy day in," I say, stirring my coffee absently.

"I have a photo shoot," he mumbles, and I raise my brows.

"Fun?" I question, and he shrugs.

"Depends. Speaking of which, I should probably go, thank you for the coffee," he says, and I nod.

"Of course. Have fun," I say, and he nods, leaving my apartment, leaving me alone with hungover Ella, who definitely would not want to do anything today. After milling around for ten minutes I flop on my couch and cover my face with my hands.

"What's got ya all worked up?" I hear Ella ask. She wanders into the living room and leans her body against the end of the couch, looking at me.

"I don't know what to do," I say, fingering my hair.

"Well for starters you can re-dye your hair. Your roots are horrendous," she says, then gets an idea, "I'll vlog it!"

"Well, it is something to do," I say, and she excitedly jumps up to grab her camera and groans.

"Let's get coffee on the way there," she says, and I laugh. Once she has her camera, we go down to my car to head to Starbucks. She turns it on and begins her into while I drive us to the coffee shop.

"'Ello folks its Ella here, and welcome back to my channel! Today I am hella hungover, but we are going to get coffee then go get Josie's hair dyed!" She says, pointing the camera at my face.

"I'm going through the drive through, what do you want?" I ask her, and she ponders for a second.

"Iced coffee, no cream or sugar, no nothin'," she says, and I nod. I place an order for myself as well, then pull up to the window to pay. I pay and I get ur drinks, and I hand Ella her drink before starting the car again.

"So, guys, do you think Josie will dye her hair that pretty red again or choose something else? Also, comment below if you know Josie's actual hair color!" She says happily, and I give her a look.

"I think they already know that, I was in your vlogs way before I started dying my hair," I say, and she nods, but brushes it off.

"You heard her, but guess anyway! First five to get it right will get a shoutout on my instagram story," she says, and I smirk and shake my head. I pull into the parking lot of the salon and we get out, Ella keeping her camera trained on herself and yapping about how fun the party was last night. I open the door and my usual stylist turned to see who came in, and her face brightened when she saw me.

"Josie, dear! Hello again!" She says, giving me a hug.

"Hello, Maggie. Can I see the colors you have?" I ask, and she raises her brows.

"Switching it up, I see?" She asks, going into the back room.

"Maybe. Mostly trying to mess with Ella's viewers," I say, tilting my head back towards Ella and her camera.

"Right!" She says, then comes out with a selection of colors. I look at each one, and purse my lips together.

"I think I'll stick with the same red," I say smiling, and Maggie nods.

"Of course, dear, right over here," she says, and she leads e to a chair. She washes my hair and trims it just a bit, then gets to work on the dye. Ella films the whole thing, and says that I looked like a 'bleeding stone in the desert'. I do not know where she got that from.

When I was done, I loved it. I ran a hand through my hair and thanked Maggie, paying her as we left the salon.

"So you did stick with red," Ella commented, pointing the camera in my direction. I shrugged and nodded.

"I guess I did," I say and smile to the camera. When we get in the car, she films her outro, then tucks the camera away back in its bag. It was around 3pm now, and I had no idea what I wanted to do with the rest of my day.

"I'm gonna take a nap," Ella says when we re enter the apartment after our little adventure, and I nod, shooing her to her bed. She definitely needs sleep. I sit on the couch for a few minutes, then decide to text Kat and Devyn if it was okay i went over to their place.

Me - hello lovely ladies, may I come over? Ellas sleeping and I am hellllla bored

Dev - of course girl!

Kat - definitely, door is unlocked go ahead and let ur self in :)

I make sure I am wearing appropriate attire for going out, then leave a note for Ella for when she wakes up.