30

A/N the vid I am writing about in here is supposed to be for before the huge party Elton had, but I am writing this just as a fun thing that they planned to help cheer Josie up :)

I walk downstairs with Colby and meet the rest of the gang downstairs.

"We has a plan," Corey says, twiddling his fingers together.

"Oh no," I say, and turn out of the room, but am stopped with Colby grabbing my arm and spinning me into him, wrapping his arms around me to prevent me from going anywhere.

"You knew they were going to do something?" I say, and I felt him shrug his shoulders.

"I mean, it was going to happen, we were waiting for you to come down really. You got lucky that you decided to get dressed or else you would be still in whatever you slept in," Colby says, and I roll my eyes.

"Okay okay, what is your guys plan," I ask, and look around at Corey, Elton, and Sam.

"We are turning our living room into a ball pit, and filming it," he says, and I burst into laughter.

"That's not even that bad! Let's get started!" I say, and we move into the living room where I see they had a giant inflatable thing, which we had no idea the purpose but it was still fun. Colby rolls in and I follow, and Elton videotapes up rolling around and bouncing on the thing.

"Watch this!" Corey says, and does a flip of some sort, receiving 'oooohhhs' from the rest of us.

"Okay guys, come on," Elton says, and we get out of the inflatable thing and move to another area. The whole time I am wondering how I hadn't noticed it! There was a walled off space for all the balls to go into. After examining the foam furniture walls a bit, we all move to get the bags of balls. We begin to dump bag after bag of plastic balls into the space, and Colby throws his body into a corner where the balls were, causing me to laugh. he then gets balls poured all over him. Aaron joined us, and we spent the next while filling the pit. It overall took us almost twenty hours to complete. Elton stood on the stage, and from the outside we watched Corey pop up from underneath the plastic balls, making me laugh from my gut again. Colby then picks me up bridal style, and despite my protesting he deposits me in the ball pit.

"Colby!" I yell, and he stands up on the wall, and throws himself in, falling completely underneath the balls.

"You hit the bottom?" Elton asks, and Colby mumbles a 'no'. I stand up in the ball pit and realize I am nearly thigh deep in plastic balls.

"Why the hell would you do this," I ask laughing, and Elton shrugs.

"Fun," he says, and jumps in as well. Colby then moves to the window and watches everyone jump in. I maneuver my way to him and sit half on his lap. They then turn on flashing lights, and Colby and I look at each other knowingly and jump in together. They turned on music and we jumped in the ball pit and jumped up and down to the music. Colby and Corey then got up on the stage and did some dance to the 'Wonderpets' theme song, which I pulled out my phone and recorded for Instagram and Snapchat. I then was trying to film them using Elton's camera, and Colby jumps forward and almost lands on me.

"Babe!" I protest, and then Elton goes up and does a backflip into the ball pit. Corey then goes under the ball pit and covers himself completely so you only saw a bunch of plastic balls moving above him. I held Elton's camera for a majority of it, and a couple times turned it on myself when I jumped in.

"Corey! Tell Devyn to come down!" Elton yells, and Corey pulls out his phone, and when she comes I grab her hand and pull her in with me, and then Elton grabs Circa and brings her in.

"Oh my god," I say, and Devyn and I look at each other and laugh. Circa didn't seem to mind, she looked very confused though. Elton then ran outside and grabbed this blow-up whale and brought it in, and Dev and I began pelting it with plastic balls. Corey stood on the stage, filming me on his phone, and I figured I would see that on his story soon. Colby and I move to the kitchen for a break, and then we hear Sam and Kat come in, and when we come to see if they had gone in, which they did. We saw Sam place his wallet on part of the wall and listened as Elton explained how the whole thing worked. Colby and I then jumped back inside and lay in the plastic balls, and he took another picture of me.

"Why did you do this?" I ask him when everyone else was gone.

"It was my idea, I wanted to cheer you up and figured you maybe didn't want to leave the house," he says, and I put a hand over my heart.

"You know how much I love you, right?" I say, and he shrugs.

"Oh, I know you love me a lot," he says, and I make the so-so hand motion.

"Eh, maybe," I say, and he leans over to tackle me, causing me to erupt into fits of laughter.

"Okay, Okay, I love you!" I say, and he stops, planting a kiss on my lips and wrapping me in a huge hug that made my heart flutter.