Chapter 1 - Complaint

Jason enters the concession stand with a mischievous smile and a matching glint in his blue eyes. "Just got a complaint on some kids in theater five. Wanna help kick them out?" He asks Glenn.

Glenn returns his smile enthusiastically, adjusting his glasses. "You know it's my favorite thing to do."

They walk down the hall together in synced strides. Jason holds the door open, letting Glenn take the lead into the dark auditorium. He peeks around the corner and his eyebrows draw together in confusion. The seats are all empty.

"Are you sure the complaint was for this theater? There's no one here." Glenn turns to Jason, who's standing in the auditorium hallway. His smile widens.
"Oh, I know."

Jason backs Glenn against the wall, one hand resting on the wall and the other coming up to caress Glenn's cheek.

"You sneaky bitch." Glenn laughs through his nose.

"You love it." Jason replies before kissing Glenn hard on the mouth, his hand sliding down Glenn's throat and chest to snake around his torso.

Jason's hand had just slipped beneath Glenn's shirt when the door swings open and illuminates the two with pale lighting. A silhouette stands in the doorway, hand clenched at one side and body looking tense.

"I knew you two were up to no good."